Reviews for Her Pink Stilettos
NewEraSenpai chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
good chapter good chapter...i can smell something epic coming soon, just I'm not close enough yet. Keep it up, I'm hangin off my seat...
Snuckyocookies chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
omigosh! i cant believe gwen did that! she know she wrong, and po jazzyshe gotta do community service with that fool. update soon :)
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
Huey got some strength for real.

I don't know how he walked away from Gwen like that.

I like how this story going.

And i'm glad you thinkin about makin a sequel to Redemption.

:D
NewEraSenpai chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
Community service? That wont end well between Jazzy and Young Reezy...but damn Gwen was being such a mofo flirt, and Huey knew he liked it deep deep down, as any straight man prolly would. Ready for chapter 4 NAO!
nopenoneinnie chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
I noticed a slight personalty change in Gwen from the first story 'Thin Line between love and hate' until she went cold and a bit bitter. Natural for Tom to cry in that kind of situation too! lol! update soon!
nopenoneinnie chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
My god...Jazmine kicked Riley's ass! I don't know how many pets it's been that ended up like Jazmine's dog when I was younger...and also one more thing; Yay, Gwen X Huey! _
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
I really like this story.

It's one of the best. But at first I thought Riley and Jazmine was going to fall in love.

Is they?

Maybe that's in the upcoming chapter.

But good story.

And I'm suprise how Gwen acting.

She is a alot colder than that xD
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Me likey :)

That was good. Jazmine went crazy on Riley.

ANd what ever happen to that other story you made with Gwen and Huey?

I think it was Redemption?

I wish you would of made chapters out of that though
DarkPhoenixSaga chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
LMAO omg that was so funny when Jazmine tackled Riley and starts to beat him with her stiletos, I'm one of those Huey/Jaz fans but you know your story is very interesting so far so who knows you may make a possible Riley/Jaz fan in me maybe, we'll just see ;)
NewEraSenpai chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Jazmine pink stilettos TROUBLE FOR RILEY...that's classic. I could picture any girl doing that once they've heard enough of Riley's trash talk. Onwards to CHAPTER TWO!
Snuckyocookies chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
lmao they asses got arrested omigosh. and hueys draws came off XD huey will get over...he better *shakefist*
marsiana del martes chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
the beginng was pretty funny i like this story its unique keep going ur doing good so far
Snuckyocookies chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
haha this was so funny. its about time jazmine beat the shit out of riley. i just cant stand him sometimes fa'real. Anyways good chapter :)
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3