Reviews for Spiral 09
xBud chapter 26 . 2/21/2011
Will you be continuing this story?

Its too cool to not be.
xBud chapter 23 . 2/21/2011
Gotta say, your monologue at the end was quite impressive.

...yea, didn't have much else to say, but well, better than the one liners right?
xBud chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
I love this world you've created.
loughlin chapter 26 . 8/11/2010
Salutations my erstwhile and unknown companion! ha okay down to business ne? I love mecha anime ever since I first saw Gundam Wing on sunday mornings on the old toonami block of cartoon network over ten years ago. In fact it would be entirely safe to say that mecha anime instilled the deep love of anime I possess today so when I tell you that this quite possibly beats any of them hands down you should realise that I barely exaggerate. You have an excellent,and I stress the excellence, writing style. Few if any grammar or spelling errors and as I read it flows and is not painfully jarring like so many other fan-fiction authors works.I read an awful lot (look at my profile and see the growing list of favourites to get some clue of how much) and for me style is almost everything. Many an excellent plot has been ruined by shoddy authorship(some of which are in my favourites because plot is also important obviously)but your work has no fear of this. Now the plot. What can i say? Totally original, as others have said in reviews this is a crossover genre with many pitfalls and challenges and you are navigating them beautifully. The world you have created brings in echoes of some the greatest mecha anime of history without them being blatant ripoffs and that is a sign of true talent. This is without a doubt one of my absolute favourite stories on this site since i joined about ...2 years ago?(not sure my memory for dates aint great) I cannot wait for your next update which brings to mind this next question. I note that it has been over a year since your last update, I trust everything is well and nothing truly unfortunate has happened in your life that would disrupt your writing (slightly selfish as it sounds but it has happened to several other talented authors on this site often enough that i begin to wonder is it a curse O.o)If something like this has happened then my condolences and such other things like that that would be appropriate to your situation.(if i sound irreverent and cold its nothing personal im told i can come across as a bit of a dick at times sorry)If it is simply because you have focused on other stories then fire away that is your prerogative and if it is because you are stricken with writers block then fight back and manhandle that bitch n show it whos the damn boss ya hear?...ahem..aaaanyway...

ha ha. On a more serious note,keep up the fantastic work! I await your next update impatiently (one of my many vices im afraid) and with great faith that you continue to write with the same passion that began this story!

Ja ne!

Yours

Loughlin
Dawnyu chapter 26 . 4/12/2010
Great story, hope you update soon!
Kuro Ryoushi chapter 26 . 3/30/2010
Alright nice story man wish you would update this is a badass story
Truth and Reconciliation chapter 10 . 3/2/2010
wow...its either that the talisman is huge or the writing is very small..

T&R
superninjamonkey chapter 26 . 2/1/2010
Very interesting concept, and very well executed. I am looking forward to more.
kloudklocvalley chapter 26 . 1/5/2010
WOW. Gotta admit that this is one of the best Naruto AU story I've read, it has been one of the best Naruto AU story I've read, and it WILL be one of the best Naruto AU story I've read. The idea of NarutoMecha fics completely escaped me, and I feel a little idiotic for ignoring these kind of stories when they were under my nose the whole time.

Have you ever watched Eureka Seven? It's a mecha anime as well. I've never watched Gurren Lagan or Gundam, since those kind of settings never really suited my tastes, but I guess that Eureka Seven was influenced by them.

Tazuna being a called on when Chouji was helpless was kinda predictable, but Iruka and Mizuki being part of the Mist's deserters was literally...well, a BANGing plot twister. And now I'm wondering who the Chunin Exams are going to work out...

Is it just me, or does everyone think Tenten going to be a Gear pilot the next time she shows up on Gai's ship? (he did say that he had recruited a new member after all)

At first I thought of this story as a boredom-reliever since I had nothing to do but holiday HW, but you and Spiral 09 deserves a whole lot better than just being a medicine for boredom (it'd be an insult to your hard work, un (I'm such a poser, aren't I?)).

-Sparky-kind-of-guy-
Byakutard chapter 26 . 12/1/2009
Mind you, I typically hate x-overs. But this story is awesome!
t chapter 26 . 9/27/2009
not bad at all. very good. update soon please. I would like to finish reading this someday.
I quit this site for now chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This is the most brilliant fanfiction I have ever read. The detail and precision that have gone into these near thirty chapters have blown me away, and I've reread it twice. I understand you might be somewhat disturbed that you aren't getting thousands of reviews, but this MUST, continue. Please, keep smoking whatever good weed you've been smoking and continue this!
Dr Grimm chapter 26 . 8/15/2009
Brilliant story.
CrystalCipher chapter 26 . 8/15/2009
I like it :D
Gundam-Issac chapter 26 . 7/5/2009
you have a messy thing here. The bit before they figure out they can't take off, you have a summery paragraph.