Reviews for Since We're Here
Royslady51 chapter 1 . 2/10
This is easily my personal favorite, I keep coming back to re-read it. Just wish you'd drop the kids on Nine during that week Rose was with her mother and he was by himself...
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
so cute, I love the kids and the idea of the Doctor babysitting, especially one of his younger self's is so funny ;)
Royslady51 chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
This one needs to be a series. Those kids need to be dropped with each and every regeneration...anytime Rose is spending the day with Jackie, Nine is fair game.
Doctorsgirl chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Holy TARDIS of Gallifrey. That. was. bloody. adorable! I squealed the whole time I was reading it! It's such a cute concept and my two favorite Doctors are 5 and 10 so this is perfect! Thank you so much for writing this and making my day.
rationalbookworm chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
just to let you know chapter four is actually chapter three repeated...
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Not sure if you noticed, but both chapter 3 and chapter 4 currently say the same things. Am I missing something between chapter 2 and chapter 5? Or was it really meant to be only 4 chapters long and you simply posted the same chapter twice on accident? It appears to be a matter of chapter 4 being posted wrong...
Interesting story, though.
Ace Von S chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
This is just what the Doctor ordered for me today! ;) Seriously this was so much fun and cute and it made a shitty day a whole lot better. Awesome job!
Unseen Watcher chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Still loving it. heh. I needed something to cheer me up since I just lost a pet, so I reread this wonderful story. Thanks for the continual compliment of writing this.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Found you again. I always feel happy to see your work. Especially, I admit, this fic.

I'm getting back into Doctor Who fanfiction a bit. My sister helped with all her moans of 'she hasn't met him yet!' of one of your latest fics. heh. Good to see your work again... I admit, to me you'll always be Charming Slayer. So many fond memories of reading fics attached to that name.
pedomellonaminno chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
Are these going to continue? I think they're adorable. :)
Ayjah chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Lol so cute!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
Simply lovely. Brilliant story!
LunaWhoticore chapter 5 . 3/25/2010
Love it...and yes, I'm a 5th Doctor fan and not objective, but adored Time Crash and Tennant is awesome as well. What a cute story. Love the kids - little Time Lord troublemakers, just like daddy *giggle!* Mom does have that "trouble-magnet" trait, too. Favorite line, "You were a little foxy in that body, Doctor."

Just a little...well, a lot, think of a lot and add another suitcase full of lot!
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
"This is Teddy of TARDIS."

Aww. Adorable.
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
Aww ... that was short but sweet. The kids are cute, and I LOVED the interactions between Rose and Five - if ever there was an incarnation she might possibly like more than Ten, it's Five (who's my personal favourite, though, so that's not an objective opinion). But still, lovely.