Reviews for Since We're Here
royslady51 chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
This one needs to be a series. Those kids need to be dropped with each and every regeneration...anytime Rose is spending the day with Jackie, Nine is fair game.
Doctorsgirl chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Holy TARDIS of Gallifrey. That. was. bloody. adorable! I squealed the whole time I was reading it! It's such a cute concept and my two favorite Doctors are 5 and 10 so this is perfect! Thank you so much for writing this and making my day.
rationalbookworm chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
just to let you know chapter four is actually chapter three repeated...
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Not sure if you noticed, but both chapter 3 and chapter 4 currently say the same things. Am I missing something between chapter 2 and chapter 5? Or was it really meant to be only 4 chapters long and you simply posted the same chapter twice on accident? It appears to be a matter of chapter 4 being posted wrong...
Interesting story, though.
JC-Puzzler
Ace Von S chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
This is just what the Doctor ordered for me today! ;) Seriously this was so much fun and cute and it made a shitty day a whole lot better. Awesome job!
Unseen Watcher chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Still loving it. heh. I needed something to cheer me up since I just lost a pet, so I reread this wonderful story. Thanks for the continual compliment of writing this.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Found you again. I always feel happy to see your work. Especially, I admit, this fic.

I'm getting back into Doctor Who fanfiction a bit. My sister helped with all her moans of 'she hasn't met him yet!' of one of your latest fics. heh. Good to see your work again... I admit, to me you'll always be Charming Slayer. So many fond memories of reading fics attached to that name.
pedomellonaminno chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
Are these going to continue? I think they're adorable. :)
Ayjah chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Lol so cute!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
Simply lovely. Brilliant story!
LunaWhoticore chapter 5 . 3/25/2010
Love it...and yes, I'm a 5th Doctor fan and not objective, but adored Time Crash and Tennant is awesome as well. What a cute story. Love the kids - little Time Lord troublemakers, just like daddy *giggle!* Mom does have that "trouble-magnet" trait, too. Favorite line, "You were a little foxy in that body, Doctor."

Just a little...well, a lot, think of a lot and add another suitcase full of lot!
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
"This is Teddy of TARDIS."

Aww. Adorable.
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
Aww ... that was short but sweet. The kids are cute, and I LOVED the interactions between Rose and Five - if ever there was an incarnation she might possibly like more than Ten, it's Five (who's my personal favourite, though, so that's not an objective opinion). But still, lovely.

gODSPEED!
chomper318 chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Aw...so sweet! I love it! Especially the Sammy and Teddy the TARDIS. Great job! Lots of fun.
Liasid chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
That was good, I like it. Its nice to read about the older Doctors because I wasnt alive when it first came out and there is no real way to watch it now.