Reviews for Since We're Here
chomper318 chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Aw...so sweet! I love it! Especially the Sammy and Teddy the TARDIS. Great job! Lots of fun.
Liasid chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
That was good, I like it. Its nice to read about the older Doctors because I wasnt alive when it first came out and there is no real way to watch it now.
this account will be dead soon chapter 5 . 2/27/2008
**Giggles**

Love it! _

((Or haven't you noticed?))
Laura Harkness chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
like it lots. you write very well, you do...

plus, youre danged clever.

it occurs to me all my favorite scifi teevee episodes over the years have been timey-whimey - um, like "yesterday's enterprise" (tng of course) and "window of opportunity" (the incomparable sg-1)... this list goes on and on...

"timey-whimey"-ness rules!

so, this is really up my alley, so to say..

can't wait for more. really! can't wait. hurry up!
this account will be dead soon chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Everyone loves the Doctor. ((We also just love making him fall somewhere on the range from "uncomfortable" to "miserable"! _))

Update soon! :)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Nicely done; I wonder what Rose's thoughts will be on the similarities between Five and Ten :)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
Interesting last line; not having seen much of the original series, I wasn't sure if there was a background to the "not ginger" issue. . . .

All-around cute!
Violet44 chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Hi

Wow I have to say that I loved your chapter as well as the story so far. I can’t wait to read the rest of the story

Violet44
cordelia-lear chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
Hurray! Enter Rose:)
Rogue15 chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
The suspense! Ag.

Loving the story. I always like seeing how things could turn out when it is not so depressing as canon.

Till next chapter.
this account will be dead soon chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
He hasn't though, has he? I remember him and Mel, but thats...yeah, the end! O_O

Anywho, update soon! _
Violet44 chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
Hi

Violet44
this account will be dead soon chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
There are a half dozen jokes waiting somewhere in here. I'll go find chibi!Jack to get him to help.

Update soon! _
NewDrWhoFan chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
This is so cute :) I'm just barely familiar enough with the original series to grasp what's going on, too!
Veritas Found chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
xD Can I just say how much I love your babysitting fics? First earlier Ten 'n Rose, 'n now Five. Can't wait to see how this one works itself out. )
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »