Reviews for Since We're Here
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
Aww ... that was short but sweet. The kids are cute, and I LOVED the interactions between Rose and Five - if ever there was an incarnation she might possibly like more than Ten, it's Five (who's my personal favourite, though, so that's not an objective opinion). But still, lovely.

gODSPEED!
chomper318 chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Aw...so sweet! I love it! Especially the Sammy and Teddy the TARDIS. Great job! Lots of fun.
Liasid chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
That was good, I like it. Its nice to read about the older Doctors because I wasnt alive when it first came out and there is no real way to watch it now.
this account will be dead soon chapter 5 . 2/27/2008
**Giggles**

Love it! _

((Or haven't you noticed?))
Laura Harkness chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
like it lots. you write very well, you do...

plus, youre danged clever.

it occurs to me all my favorite scifi teevee episodes over the years have been timey-whimey - um, like "yesterday's enterprise" (tng of course) and "window of opportunity" (the incomparable sg-1)... this list goes on and on...

"timey-whimey"-ness rules!

so, this is really up my alley, so to say..

can't wait for more. really! can't wait. hurry up!
this account will be dead soon chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Everyone loves the Doctor. ((We also just love making him fall somewhere on the range from "uncomfortable" to "miserable"! _))

Update soon! :)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Nicely done; I wonder what Rose's thoughts will be on the similarities between Five and Ten :)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
Interesting last line; not having seen much of the original series, I wasn't sure if there was a background to the "not ginger" issue. . . .

All-around cute!
Violet44 chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Hi

Wow I have to say that I loved your chapter as well as the story so far. I can’t wait to read the rest of the story

Violet44
cordelia-lear chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
Hurray! Enter Rose:)
Rogue15 chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
The suspense! Ag.

Loving the story. I always like seeing how things could turn out when it is not so depressing as canon.

Till next chapter.
this account will be dead soon chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
He hasn't though, has he? I remember him and Mel, but thats...yeah, the end! O_O

Anywho, update soon! _
Violet44 chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
Hi

Violet44
this account will be dead soon chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
There are a half dozen jokes waiting somewhere in here. I'll go find chibi!Jack to get him to help.

Update soon! _
NewDrWhoFan chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
This is so cute :) I'm just barely familiar enough with the original series to grasp what's going on, too!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »