Reviews for Accidentally In Love
1fallenangel7 chapter 19 . 1/8
Damn it. I knew it. Stupid Akito. Fxxk you! Quit getting in people's DAMN business! NO ONE loves you! You're a b**ch! Well...that was a tiny rant. As much as I reeeeeally don't want Akito ANYMORE in this story, I'd LOVE if you could update. Pleeeeeease. It'd mean a lot. But whatever you want. :) this is one of the best stories I've read in a while. And I LOVE it! I'd hate to see it discontinued.
1fallenangel7 chapter 17 . 1/8
Okay. I. Can't. Anymore. Do you know how much I DIED in this chapter?! THIS. This was too amazing. And oh, Shigure. Ever the cockblocker. But this chapter. Oh gosh. No words to describe it. It was...beautiful. Like cherry blossoms in winter beautiful. So, radiant. Gorgeous. Fxxk. I have NO idea what I'm saying but this was PER-FECT. I almost don't want to keep going because I know Akito's gonna show up.
1fallenangel7 chapter 12 . 1/8
YES! THE LOVE! FINALLY! IT NEEDED TO HAPPEN LIKE...12 CHAPTERS AGO! Agggh. This story is PER-FEC-TION.
Steampunk chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
Wow! This is amazing! I don't usually stray from hetalia,sherlock,supernatural and young justice, but I think this was a good idea! This really well written! Please update soon?! :D
Have a good day/night!
Rain of the Forest chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
If you're still alive, please update this story!
Kimmiko T chapter 19 . 8/1/2014
I love this story!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!
FallenAngel10118 chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Oh no God I almost choked on my macaroni ( reading durring dinner ) from laughing so hard !
Guest chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
I luv your story I hope to hear uh I guess read more 3

P.S. keep it up I'm not the only one who reads these.
Fandomsforeverb chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
I love how Shigure is such a hardcore shipper. He is literally me if I had the chance to get a pairing together!

Story is also fabulous beyong beleif
Kimchee chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
Ok! 1 . I love how you include haru /).(\
2. I 3 THIS FANFIC
Mr. WaterMelon chapter 19 . 4/27/2014
Oh, the agony! This chapter was realy good. You have some serious skill. Wishes be of the best!
Ghost-fan879 chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS ITS SO CUTE! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/9/2014
AHHH it was so good! Ended on such a sad note though... Glad it wasn't too sappy or lemony, I'm not a big fan of those. I thought you did a good job with ayame though he seems to be the most homosexual out of all of them.
GIRLInTheCorner12 chapter 19 . 9/8/2013
You are such an awesome writer! I love this story, and I totally squee-d a couple of times! *grins from ear to ear* Keep on writing and UPDATE SOON PLZ! 3
GIRLInTheCorner12