Reviews for Praemonitus pramunitus
Skiptrix chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Didn't review this before, as it was a little context-dependent to me.

And then I found the Secret Stage 0.0

Holy Cow it's scarier than Resident Evil 4 and 5 put together D:

But yes, I believe that Sherry was taken in by Wesker, and got to see his softer side

Excellent one-shot.

Q for you: would you ever do anymore Wesker-centric one-shots?
the crazy hobos of doom chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story! The surreal atmosphere really adds to the mystery and excitement, and I love the way you portrayed Wesker and Sherry's relationship. I also really enjoyed the way you jumped between the "present?" events and Sherry remembering the past. H/o, I was kinda expecting some type of explanation at the end and was surprised when there wasn't any. But on second glance, I think it works better that way, since it leaves everything open to the imagination. :) This is definitely one of my favorites stories, great job!
flight of the conchords chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I love the fact that you are one of the few writers who uses this character- Sherry- and makes her believably extraordinary! This was... breathtaking, amazing, unforgettable.
Divine Arion chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Wow! This was truly incredible! I appreciate Wesker showing some compassion for Sherry. I’m even more amazed he’s willing to spend the time to train her. She seems quite eager to learn at the end. I wonder if he did in fact make her into a soldier. I would love to see her again.

~Divine Arion~
Kitsune Blade chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
It was a tad confusing for me to read (though I just woke up so that might have something to do with it ;) but it was still very well-written. I like how you can take a hilariously annoying stage (I gave up on trying to beat that stage a while ago...) and turn it into a great story. Anyway, now I'm off to read some more of your work. X3
Telera1701 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Very well written and as always very good characterization... Please tell me what makes you think it's Sherry and if there's something, anything, after you end the 10th level...I'm stuck!
Peanuckle chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I really like the idea of Wesker training Sherry and having her act for him. It's kind of an extension of Wesker and Birkin's friendship, and it's easy to see how Wesker might feel compelled to protect his daughter, if he has any human feelings left. (Which I, as a Wesker fan, usually believe). Great story.
Drew Skye chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
That was completely and totally amazing!

I couldn't stop reading it, and although I haven't played UC (No wii) I have seen what you're talking about.

Anyway, you blew me away with this!

GREAT JOB!
Emeraldjewel chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Very interesting insight on Sherry post-Raccoon. Maybe this'll become a trend in RE fanfiction? Loved the way everything was described, how Sherry saw everything in her mind - "In her head it asked her ’Who are you? Who am I?" Very well written. I'll have to catch up on your other stories while my brain fights the small writer's block Plagues in Autumn is enduring at the moment. I'm sure the others are just as good, if not better than this.

What's all this about Sherry being in RE5, by the way? Is it even official?
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
wow you did this from that little stage(it so funny and scary) does anything happen if you keep on shooting the zombies because i gave up and can you tell me why you think that was sherry in the lab?

well anyway good fic

bye:)
domenica chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
i like the story, though i don't really understand it, but i hadn't played the UC yet ... so sherry is really in UC and RE5? that's pretty cool.

i loved your stories, especially "ab initio" and "ab esse ad posse". i really like how you write wesker! he's so cool!

and what i also like, is that you use latin titles, it's pretty cool, i like latin.

well then i hope for the future your motto will be:

veni vidi vici and write more RE fics!
UN-4-Seen Scholar chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Chaed,

nice new fic!

I was confused at first about what it was about, until I looked about this stage on Youtube and I thought that it was really strange.

Zombies charging at you and hiding behind things. And I never even saw the Raggedy Man (probably missed him). Plus, the fact that it gives no indication of what it's about plot-wise and in relevance to Resident Evil didn't really help.

This actually helps explain it. Especially with the fact that Sherry Birkin is coming into RE5 (she is on the trailer, at the very end). It also answers the question about what happened to her after Wesker took her when she was in government custody following the Raccoon City incident. So it helps to make more sense on what the stage is really about and how it fits in with what we know of RE.

Anyway, hope to see more stories from you soon! Really enjoy your work! Keep writing!

(P.S. Thanks for saying I haven't lost my touch. Needed the reassurance that I wasn't letting the story fall apart at the seams. Cheers for the support).
Nanimonaimono chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Nice. It was a bit odd for me to imagine an older (and cursing) Sherry at first, but reading on I can tell it's the same Sherry I really liked in RE2. Brave and smart kid, that one.

Raggedy Man, the humming zombie and the running zombie sound so creepy.
Veldrin chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I read your stories this week, and I must say, that you are one of the three best RE writers I have read, and currently the only one still writing.

Please, don't stop!

Also, I hope that we will see more of Sherry in your next story, she is one of my favorite characters with Wesker.
Gramm485 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Let me say first and foremost that I have never played Umbrella Chronicles. I own an Xbox360, and not a Wii, but we'll see whose laughing when RE5 comes out!

With that being said, I was a little confused by this story. It's not that it wasn't written well, I just didn't know what was going on, not your fault. Chalk my confusion up to not owning a Wii.

I did a little bit of research, and I agree with you. I've always wondered what happened with Sherry over between RE2 and RE4. Maybe we'll get to see her in RE5.