Reviews for The Dogs and Shakespeare
Lady Valkyra chapter 22 . 9/14
_we. _eze qe q eqeqqq q. e www as was zap11
Souseiki chapter 6 . 7/18
Oh shit, Vernon is laying down the truth. His conversation with Dudley and Dudley's general view of things so far show that they were just following Petunia's lead. They see that to an extent, they could have wronged Harry or have been too excessive in their interactions. I really love that closing line of Vernon stating the double standard he sees.
Souseiki chapter 5 . 7/18
Oh wow, I only just remember Lily's sacrifice and its connection to her blood relatives. Was that the white light? Dudley's child logic was silly yet sound. I would have thought that the good angel bit would have enabled him, seeing his pointing blame on Harry as something encouraged by the heavens. And I'm glad to see sone of Petunia's warmth.
Souseiki chapter 4 . 7/18
I am so glad that you outlined Vernon's thought process and morals. It further supports the whys and hows of the attitude change. It does make me sad that so far this is one of the fics where there is little redeption for Petunia. I hope Dudley takes Vernon's lead.
Souseiki chapter 3 . 7/18
Ho ho ho, do I hear a life debt forming in this chapter? With this event, I thought it would be funny if it turned out Dudley was the magical one and not Harry. But Petunia would probably see it as parasitic as she sees it now and blame Harry. I can't wait to see where this goes.
Souseiki chapter 2 . 7/18
Huh, that is a good thing to point out. Anxiety over the way his parents died. Good way to set up the circumstances of their new treatment.
Souseiki chapter 1 . 7/18
This Vernom seems a tad bit more sympathetic. Did Petunia tell him about magic or not? Good first chapter to establish everyday life.
AkaiTennyo chapter 24 . 6/27
Every now and then I come back and read this story, just because I like it so much. It's just so sweet, and I can't help but love it.
I love this story, its amazing, and I like to continue reading. So if you could please updated this story that would by great
Terahlyanwe chapter 24 . 6/2
Hah! I quite like Dudley. And mad kudos to you for writing a set of bonkers 5 year olds for so long.o.O
MuggleCreator chapter 24 . 5/20
Great story.
The fun has begun.
Great characterisations.

I wonder what will happen when Chester gets his Hogwarts letter?
Slutmonkey Radishballs chapter 12 . 5/4
your thank you notes are way too long...
Anananananon chapter 7 . 4/6
Awww. Dudley, you do care. Like only a sibling can. Make the others life hell, but that's your right and maybe friends,but not mortal foes on the school battlefield.
abbystar30 chapter 24 . 4/1
Aunt Tuna's not a cow she's a fish! I think I died laughing. please update soon!
Olena chapter 24 . 3/23
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. In all of the ways possible. Good work.