Reviews for The Dogs and Shakespeare
jflamewalker chapter 24 . 5/3
Thankyou for writing this, its wonderful.
Mother of Tears chapter 24 . 3/4
This is another one of those incredibly well-written unfinished gems. I particularly like how you capture the childish personality of little Harry. Perhaps one day you will finish this. I hope you do!
Anna chapter 24 . 1/24
Love it :D! Any Chance for an update:)? Please!
Ea chapter 24 . 1/24
muhahahaha
Ea chapter 22 . 1/24
This is gosh darn amazing
Ea chapter 21 . 1/24
This is great
Ea chapter 12 . 1/24
This is amazing
Angelfirenze chapter 10 . 12/31/2016
I started to think that this version of Harry is so much like Luna...and then I read your profile. I love Harry/Luna, too, and definitely think that - along with Neville and Hermione - she is his closest friend.

I do want to include Fred and George, as well as PLATONIC!Ginny (thank you, that's how I felt, too).

Anyway, I really hope the toothbrush thing was just a threat. If it were a reality, it'd be far too much to put on such a young child. That said, I hope that Petunia gets on the 'Let's Treat Harry Decently' train sooner rather than later.

I'm also really hoping that you are still able to update this story at all, it's been quite a while... *toes other foot*
Lady Valkyra chapter 22 . 9/14/2016
_we. _eze qe q eqeqqq q. e www as was zap11
Souseiki chapter 6 . 7/18/2016
Oh shit, Vernon is laying down the truth. His conversation with Dudley and Dudley's general view of things so far show that they were just following Petunia's lead. They see that to an extent, they could have wronged Harry or have been too excessive in their interactions. I really love that closing line of Vernon stating the double standard he sees.
Souseiki chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
Oh wow, I only just remember Lily's sacrifice and its connection to her blood relatives. Was that the white light? Dudley's child logic was silly yet sound. I would have thought that the good angel bit would have enabled him, seeing his pointing blame on Harry as something encouraged by the heavens. And I'm glad to see sone of Petunia's warmth.
Souseiki chapter 4 . 7/18/2016
I am so glad that you outlined Vernon's thought process and morals. It further supports the whys and hows of the attitude change. It does make me sad that so far this is one of the fics where there is little redeption for Petunia. I hope Dudley takes Vernon's lead.
Souseiki chapter 3 . 7/18/2016
Ho ho ho, do I hear a life debt forming in this chapter? With this event, I thought it would be funny if it turned out Dudley was the magical one and not Harry. But Petunia would probably see it as parasitic as she sees it now and blame Harry. I can't wait to see where this goes.