Reviews for The Dogs and Shakespeare
renata regina chapter 24 . 8/5
I love it! I'm actually most excited for Chester to get his Hogwarts letter. He is a muggleborn, isn't he? What will he think when he realizes who his little brother's friend is? :)
Miss-Starshi chapter 24 . 7/18
Oh my goodness this is brilliant you have had me laughing so much throughout this,
The way you have captured all of the children ts spiracles is just plain amaizing I loved the bit where Harry was asking what a curse was and Denis said an example. That was Brilliant. I also love the relationship between Harry and Dudley it's just too cute. And oh my God Dudley's defiance with the forbidden M-word bwhahaha that was amazing.

I will definitely be hoping for an update on this story, it's just amazing :D (ignores the last updated 2012 T.T)
CRyogenic-maelStr01m chapter 24 . 7/8
I appreciate this story. It's a very good story.

Hmm... Technically, I guess Marge IS the one who ruined Christmas — she started it by insulting Lily and James — but Petunia exacerbated the issue. Chances are, if Marge hadn't talked smack about Harry's parents, Harry would have been inclined to silently stand with Marge and Dudley rather than openly side with Pet Tuna (*giggles immaturely*), and the entire fault would lie with said fish. Silently, because Harry obviously still remembers what life was like when the Dursleys hadn't an ounce of good will towards him, and, in true Slytherin form, has no desire to suggest a return to it. Thing is, Marge DID, so Harry, in both his own best interests and Dudley's, helped Petunia kick her out.

Poor Petunia. She's so afraid of magic that all hell broke loose. :D

I feel sorry for Harry and Dudley, too. I never celebrated Halloween or Christmas, so missing out on trick-or-treating or letters to Santa never bothered me much... but it's probably a million times worse when you DO celebrate those holidays and then miss out on half the fun just because magic's involved. She could just call it demon/bad magic, y'know... Then they'd still be able to know about and speak of magic, but also have that negative connotation that makes it hard to seek out purposely.

I hope you update (eventually! Take your time!)!
Greenskrewts chapter 24 . 6/27
I have really enjoyed reading this story. Love the dramatic Christmas at the dursleys. Dudleys rebellion at the top of the stairs had me laughing. Would love to read more of it. Any chance of an update soon?
JM0RIARTY chapter 24 . 6/7
hmm I would reallly like to know what's going to happen now, Dudley... well he is a spoilt brat but I kind of like him, it's hard not to, the way you portray him... Harry is sure quite confused about the behaviour of his aunt and uncle...

I'm feeling quite sad, it's been a long time since this story has been updated so I guess it will not be finished... which is sad, because your writing is good, your plot is quite funny and interessting

CreslinWest chapter 6 . 5/29
You amaze me, I don't whether to laugh or cry at most of the stuff in this fic. My aunt once told me that there is no such thing as a perfect family and that every family has disfunction even if it's only in the tiniest of ways, but this family? Wow.
Angelfirenze chapter 7 . 5/14
I feel like I need to go back to the beginning just in case I missed anything. This story is astoundingly complex considering it's mainly from the point of view of someone - or two who have only barely started school.
Angelfirenze chapter 4 . 5/14
This is so imaginative that it's really very fun to read. All the colors involved alone give so much life to Harry's thoughts even as he's such a small boy. Bravo!
Angelfirenze chapter 3 . 5/14
...This is like a Focus Features film crossed over with Working Title and I know I'm rambling, but this is so beautifully, poignantly, humanly magical. I really, really, really hope you ever update it. I would just be...I don't have the words right now.
Angelfirenze chapter 2 . 5/14
...This is as amazing as a Focus Features film. ...I'm otherwise speechless.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 5/14
This is so different from what you usually find written about Harry and the Dursleys. It's so easy to get into Harry's train of thought, I think you did his point of view very well - especially since it was so confusing following a three-year-old's train of thought at all. Excellent work, I'm glad I found this.
A Mad Phoenix chapter 24 . 5/5
Adorable story, and I love all the characters!
FiyoriTakeshi chapter 24 . 3/15
This is officially one of the best fics I've ever read. Please update soon.
BreathingStar chapter 24 . 3/7
Wow, this is such a beautiful story. Reading it gave me so much joy, it's incredible.
You have true talent in writing, never give it up!
Harry and all the Dursleys were written very believably, and whenever Harry did magic your writing became magical, too. (Sorry for the cheesiness. )
You have totally convinced me that Harry is an angel, by the way, and that's just so much more beautiful than a hero.
When I listen to the birds outside now there's much more feeling than there ever was before.
You-Know-Who had me grinning like a fool, and the Lily Book nearly made me cry.
Santa's gift was magical.
Thank you so much for writing this, whether you continue it or not. It's made me really happy and shown me some of the beauty in the world.
I hope your life is going well, and that someday we'll get to read more of this beautiful, magical and totally unique story.
LannaMason chapter 24 . 11/12/2014
This is one of the best stories I have read on here, so funny and so cute!