Reviews for Cracked Colours
rach981 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This is amazing! I really hope you continue it, someday! :)
Missed Nin chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I like this a lot. The themes of colours, the combination of Rinoa's diary-writing and her narration and the differences between them, the sky and nature motifs, they all add up to make something a lot more complex than your average fanfic. You've also managed to combine that experimental style with a nice dramatic situation, and that's really impressive.

I could gush more, but I think I'll just say very well done :)
M chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Beautiful imagery and a good sense of suspense. Nice work so far!
Renegade Seraph chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Fascinating choice of words and descriptions throughout, with an underlying sadness. Very different. Hope you update soon!
Pink Moogle chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I'm so honored to be the first to review this. Your story... It was a work of art. Absolutely incredible. Very well done. The colors, imagery! :O I may read this book you cited just because it influenced such a fantastic work.

Every word written in this single part envelops me with the scene. To say the least, your description of everything and anything was excellent.

I also enjoy how you gave Rinoa a completely pensive persona, despite the fact she is usually seen as a bubbly air-head.

You take is original and well written. I'm awaiting your next chapter, and any of your works to come.
Thien chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Awesome! SquallRinoa fics rarely attract me, but then I saw you as the author and I knew I had to read this. The idea is original, as is the 'colour' theme. Great characterization as always.

Keep updating! I'm looking forward to it.