Reviews for Christmas Present
lancepm chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
awww this brings back memories
Brian chapter 10 . 8/17/2008
Very nice story, I especially liked the Montana angle and the alternate setting that added. Too bad the show ended after only 5 seasons, I would have liked another 5 !
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 4/26/2008
I love it! Absolutely love it! Is there more, life after Christmas and the New Year? I really enjoyed this chapter! Very cute!
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 4/26/2008
Wonderful chapter! I'm so gald that they found the courage to admit their feelings for each other! I love the way their parents reacted and that they had been expecting this to happen for longer then either Clint or Nancy had been willing to admit to themselves that they felt the way they did for the other! I love it!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 4/26/2008
Wonderful! Absolutely perfect! The scene you painted of the water from horseback was amazing! I could visualize the beauty of the moon with the frozen expanse and bright stars! Fantastic!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 4/26/2008
That sounds like it would have been a great day! I really enjoyed this chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 4/26/2008
Wonderful chapter! I know exactly what Clint wanted Nancy to experience! There is nothing like sitting in the forest listening to the sounds of nature! It's one of my favourite things to do!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
The ending was adorable!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
I love it! The food thing sounds like a wonderful event!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
Wonderful! I absolutely love it! They are so cute together!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Wonderful! I really enjoyed it! I'm love the interaction between Clint and Nancy and between Clint and Raul! Brilliant!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Great chapter! I love it! You've got to love his attitide!
Set Your Heart Free chapter 10 . 2/5/2008
wow, you're updating faster than i can read them! this is so awesome! i love it! just a question though, is Lynn actually her name or did you make it up? if it is her name, what episode is it from?
AJeff chapter 10 . 2/5/2008
Oh, that was just beautiful. And you've really got Tippy right on character...from the way she spoke and her actions. "Oh, oh my." That's Tippy alright.

Beautiful romance story...just exactly how a Christmas story should be like with them. City girl and a Country Boy. Bravo!

Hoping for more "Doc" stories.
AJeff chapter 9 . 2/3/2008
Love should be like this. Friendship first, then, love blossoms.