Reviews for Caught
CTgirl14 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
it was good
trout1986 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
It's one thing to have palmer be spanked but to have Gibbs acting irrated becuase he not taking "like a man" is wrong and even your style Gibbs shouldn't be so uncaring. Just what is the lesson ?
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
WOW IT WAS A GOOD CHAPTER THANKS
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
rotfl that was pretty funny at the beginning on to the next story!
lnlune chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
That was nice. thanks for sharing.
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I thought the whole Palmer/Lee thing was actually kind of cute in the show. And I actually do think that Lee would take a spanking much better then Palmer would. I loved that Gibbs let Palmer comfort her after her spanking, AND that he made her leave before spanking Palmer. Thanks for the story.
Cascade Waters chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Nice. Interesting that he'd learn something about himself through this.

Side note (because I'm an underdogger by nature): Could Jimmy have been physically more sensitive because of his diabetes? I know that between the fibromyalgia and the hypoglycemia, sometimes it hurts me just to wear the wrong fabrics. I wonder what might happen if Gibbs learned later that Jimmy's got a legit reason for reacting to the pain and that during sex he's so amped up that he doesn't register things until later...
aliza chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
hey i love all your stories! Can you do one where Ziva and McGee are spanked?
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
bravo to you hun! You take on all the challenges of people to get spanked! and you always do such a GREAT job!
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
great story how about an abby and tony one as friends in trouble with gibbs
Sophia2003 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Hi Sasha,

Another great effort! You really do have a great grip on the ins and outs of the various cast members and that makes your work particularly fun to read, despite it being about as AU as fic can get!

:):)

I just have to comment on particular para though...this one:

"after all – he had always comforted Kate and Abby after he disciplined them, but DiNozzo and McGee were on their own. And while his relationship with Agent Lee wasn’t close enough for either of them to welcome the prospect of her crying on his shoulder, it hadn’t occurred to him to leave her to pull herself together while he moved on to Palmer. He wondered briefly how Tony would react to being pulled into a hug after his next spanking."

So, dare I assume that we can look forward to Abby's turn at Gibbs' style of discipline and Tony and McGee being on the receiving end of a couple of hugs?

You did say there were gaps to be filled in...and I just can't wait to see what you'll produce next.

Keep up the great work!

Sophia
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
woah, poor Jimmy and Michelle but thats a riot
draggon-flye chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I love it. The characterizations of Palmer and Lee are dead on. Although I must admit my favorite parts are the hints of Gibbs spanking Abby. What can I say? I'm a Gibbs/Abby nut. Not exactly a shipper, though I like that too, but more the father/daughter thing. Anyway, in typical NCIS fashion, I'm way off track. Just wanted to say great job.
SittingontheSideLine chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Always a riot…. Can’t wait to see how you figure out a way for McGee to mess up.
PaperHat chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Woohoo! Yay, weedy, snivelly, yellow bellied, Palmer gets it! This was priceless. Thanks for publishing this! I think you got the characters down to a tee, especially Agent Lee (c'mon girl, you can do better than him). Gibbs attitude was so funny, best lines.."Do I really need to explain the difference between a hug and a romp in the hay?" and Tom Sawyer...LOL! Man, that just made my weekend!