Reviews for Not Calm
Nix Auditore chapter 8 . 2/5
Como começar? Hummmm. Simplesmente deliciosa!
Amei a perspectiva de um Obi-Wan mais agressivo, pacional. Já li muitas fiction sobre episódio em particular e sempre me irritou a facilidade como Qui-Gon magoa seu aprendiz e simplesmente acha natural, adorei ele sofrer, ele merece, rsrsrs
Ah, sem deixar a dupla de amigos que amo, interação maravilhosa deles, o conforto, a presença conciliadora, a simples aceitação, o amor ali foi maravilhoso, um bom lugar para Qui-Gon poder perceber seu erro, outro ponto ótimo na sua fiction, ele percebe e sofre e no fim tem a redeçao, amei o final, mas pelo concílio de Obi-wan que para alguma paz para o Jinn.
Adorei. Leitura deliciosa, com ótimos momento, ótimas passagens. E como falei, simplesmente deliciosa!
White Ithiliel chapter 8 . 12/23/2016
Huh, Bant and Obi ? They aren't of the same race ! How could they ? Bant is a Mon Calamari !
... The whole story was cool though
ApollosHarmony chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
Lol that was great!
equine 14 chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
I actually like that obi wan's anger comes out in this chapter- its abrubt enough to stun Qui con, and abrupt enough (not to mention strong enough) to elicit a feeling of sympathy for everybody's favorite jedi-to-be. I loved it! Thanks.
equine 14 chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
I always thought obi's reaction to his masters plan was a bit bland. I suppose that's because it was a movie, and they didn't have time to explore his emotions, but it did leave something lacking. Thanks for filling in that blank space!
CatBludger3903 chapter 8 . 6/2/2016
Nice move.
Geirhildur chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
I just really needed something to twist my heart into pieces, and this fit the bill perfectly. Thank you for writing this.
MarbleGlove chapter 8 . 4/9/2015
I love this. There are a whole lot of (delightfully) angsty fic in which Obi-Wan just calmly accepts the rejection, and I really love this alternative.
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
Couldn't stop laughing over the ending scene. Loved it! Thanks for writing and posting
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Yes, they are men, and men are horrible with dealing with emotions. Excellent story! I wonder, would Anakin have Turned, had this actually happened?
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Always, love forgives. And if it did not, then the world would be a muck darker place than it is. Nice chapter.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Oh, Obi-Wan. Oh, Qui-Gon. Why do they have to be so thick-headed and stubborn?
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Agreed. I can't believe that Qui would ever slap Obi, for whatever reason. Still, I also agree that Obi wouldn't have just let Qui, his master of 12 years, just let him go for another promising student, even if he WAS the Chosen One. He deserved more than a casual write-off.
Yavelee chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
Finally a at least half-realistic story about that! Thank ya! Good written and nice idea to start, that obi-wan would be angey though you didnt follow completly on that. In the end it was a lot self-doubt even if veiled in it for me. :) and it kind of got unbelievable in the end. However a nice story and i qm going to take a look on your other stories ;)
Yavelee
Gratia Astra chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
So, YEARS ago I found this fic. At the time I was a little busy with something (don't remember what, it was AGES ago, anyway) but I was determined to read it so I saved the link in a document on a flash drive. Then I recently came across the flash drive and was astonished to find a document full of URL's long forgotten! I sat down to read immediately, and it was to my undoing!
You have made me LOATHE Qui-Gon Jinn for all eternity and I'm currently shouting UNFORGIVEABLE! in japanese (you know, that one curse that seems to say "you are evil forever and nothing you do can ever atone for these hellish sins") with a good dose of insults and very un-lady-like adjectives to describe him. I don't care if they did make up. But I am totally in love with Bant in here. She's caring to Obi-Wan and defiant to Qui-Gon, which is just how she needs to be. She's supportive and sneaky and sassy all in one, so she's epically badass in my opinion!
I'm sorry to say that I'm unsatisfied with the ending, but only because I'd need to personally beat Qui-Gon in the head with a steel girder a couple hundred times to be completely happy. All of sudden I think I have a distinct tendency for violence. But you did an amazing job with the emotional aspect of the whole fic. My heart was in my stomach and my fists were in my mouth the entire time. I felt like I was right beside Obi-Wan, experiencing everything he did. Absolutely amazing! And at the same time, this whole empathetic deal about feeling emotions I'm simply reading on my computer is going to be the death of me, I swear it.
Uh, thanks for the story, it was great! Farewell and good chocolate hunting!