Reviews for Not Calm
Geirhildur chapter 8 . 1/15
I just really needed something to twist my heart into pieces, and this fit the bill perfectly. Thank you for writing this.
MarbleGlove chapter 8 . 4/9/2015
I love this. There are a whole lot of (delightfully) angsty fic in which Obi-Wan just calmly accepts the rejection, and I really love this alternative.
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
Couldn't stop laughing over the ending scene. Loved it! Thanks for writing and posting
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Yes, they are men, and men are horrible with dealing with emotions. Excellent story! I wonder, would Anakin have Turned, had this actually happened?
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Always, love forgives. And if it did not, then the world would be a muck darker place than it is. Nice chapter.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Oh, Obi-Wan. Oh, Qui-Gon. Why do they have to be so thick-headed and stubborn?
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Agreed. I can't believe that Qui would ever slap Obi, for whatever reason. Still, I also agree that Obi wouldn't have just let Qui, his master of 12 years, just let him go for another promising student, even if he WAS the Chosen One. He deserved more than a casual write-off.
Yavelee chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
Finally a at least half-realistic story about that! Thank ya! Good written and nice idea to start, that obi-wan would be angey though you didnt follow completly on that. In the end it was a lot self-doubt even if veiled in it for me. :) and it kind of got unbelievable in the end. However a nice story and i qm going to take a look on your other stories ;)
Yavelee
Gratia Astra chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
So, YEARS ago I found this fic. At the time I was a little busy with something (don't remember what, it was AGES ago, anyway) but I was determined to read it so I saved the link in a document on a flash drive. Then I recently came across the flash drive and was astonished to find a document full of URL's long forgotten! I sat down to read immediately, and it was to my undoing!
You have made me LOATHE Qui-Gon Jinn for all eternity and I'm currently shouting UNFORGIVEABLE! in japanese (you know, that one curse that seems to say "you are evil forever and nothing you do can ever atone for these hellish sins") with a good dose of insults and very un-lady-like adjectives to describe him. I don't care if they did make up. But I am totally in love with Bant in here. She's caring to Obi-Wan and defiant to Qui-Gon, which is just how she needs to be. She's supportive and sneaky and sassy all in one, so she's epically badass in my opinion!
I'm sorry to say that I'm unsatisfied with the ending, but only because I'd need to personally beat Qui-Gon in the head with a steel girder a couple hundred times to be completely happy. All of sudden I think I have a distinct tendency for violence. But you did an amazing job with the emotional aspect of the whole fic. My heart was in my stomach and my fists were in my mouth the entire time. I felt like I was right beside Obi-Wan, experiencing everything he did. Absolutely amazing! And at the same time, this whole empathetic deal about feeling emotions I'm simply reading on my computer is going to be the death of me, I swear it.
Uh, thanks for the story, it was great! Farewell and good chocolate hunting!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
Great story. I feel kind of bad for Anakin though. He just said how glad he was Qui Gon chose him, and though I'm glad Qui Gon chose Obi Wan I can't help but feel bad for the little guy. That has to suck.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
I don't know what montbretias are, but a good mulch should take care of them for you. This is wonderful
Kam14 chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
Now that was an amazing story and so far the best obi-wan qui-gon relationship I have seen in a while.
animefighter2468 chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
What a nice story, I really liked it.
Friendly chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
Nice story, definitely a new take on the situation - but one question. You ARE aware that Bant is Calamarian?
Sara chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
Hi!

this is kind of beautiful. Sad, yet it ends well. I'm glad.

Sara