Reviews for Pandora's Gate
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Gred and Forge are stinkers ;). Great job!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
whoa. some things are just not to be messed with... poor things.
AceMcShaneAndHerNitro9 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
The stort itself was great, but it would have been a bit easier to read if you had used quotation marks when the characters were speaking.

Besides that, it definitely kept me interested, and the concept was really good, and worked out very well in the story.
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
That was both a cool idea and a sad experience for the characters. I take it this story is finnished, I'd like more but I think your done with it. Good work! This story was a very interesting idea, I dont think anyone else has used it.
The Purest Trinity chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Snape was wonderfully in character for this fan fiction from his thoughts to his actions. Surprisingly, he retained this when he was comforting George and I could even see him crying to Dumbledore, as I personally have always seen Dumbledore as a father figure and savior to him. Compliments also must be give for coming up with a unique spell (which was well done and complex enough to seem canon) in J. K. Rowling's universe.

Formatting for this story wasn't great, often chopping up the sentences but not to the extent that it was difficult to read. There were several sentences that were not capitalized or punctuated correctly. I feel that more could have been done with Fred, George, and Angelina. Although these are the main characters, I feel that I got a better feel for Snape then I did for the twins.

The bottom line is that this is a very canon story that I can see happening in the Potter-verse. How like the twins to put 'fun' above the risks of trying a spell that once drove a wizard insane. An interesting story that was surprisingly indepth for a one shot.

-Stormy Llewellyn
ashevilleidiot chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
This story is a wonderful and excellent masterpeice written by a very talented author. When a hot day comes about and you are sitting in a class listening to a lecture,an idea comes to you and you wonder about your dreams,so you ask your teacher about it and he tells you about a theory. All of this happens to Fred and George Weasley. Wonder what will happen if they test this theory...

ashevilleidiot hufflepuff
bookwritinglover chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
It's a really good story and a one of the greatly written stories I've ever read so far and a good writer. So keep up the good work
ShadowBallad chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
This was a very good short little fic. I love all of your writings, you are so very talented.
Anutheal chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Hey, this is the first story I read of yours but acoording to the other reviewers your a good writer I will have to read the rest of your stuff. I love Weasleytwin-Severus stuff, I think it is so sweet because I kind of pictured Severus as being good at pranks. ) Anyway, not sure if this is one-shot or if you are going to continue but either way it is brilliant.

~Ani
Jaws chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
I liked your story, very different, but very good . . . two thumbs up ;)
potionsfailure chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Very enjoyable story. I also have like very much the other stories you have written keep up the good work. Wish I could write!
Ice Lupus chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Still think it's one of your best. Certainly the most powerful of the plots.
kagemusha chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Poor Professor! Having to go through his worst nightmares must have really hurt! Leave it to the twins to think of doing something like that! Anyways, wonderful fic as always!
chris chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
I just started reading your stories. They are wonderful. You a great way with the language and your descriptions are beautiful. I also enjoy how your medicinal knowledge is more factual than most. Keep going, I am looking forward to it.
Soweirdo18 lazy chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
WoW that was great! Poor George! Poor Severus!