Reviews for Losing the Melody
Randavera chapter 26 . 6/28/2012
Xanrivash, I just wanted to say as I was having a reading marathon with your fanfics that I absolutely admire your writing style. I've read your stories years back in probably 2008? Haha. Your Kingdom Hearts stories are really the best in my opinion because of the way you make everything so...natural! All the scenes you play out are realistic and it really does tug at my heart when all the angst and tragedy drops down.

More than anything, I'm happy that you still appear to be writing Kingdom Hearts fanfics. Thank you for them because they really do seem to make me escape reality for a moment and just immerse myself in the Kingdom Hearts universe. :)
KingdomKuroGeass chapter 42 . 12/4/2011
i absolutly love this story because you hit the emotion dead on with demyx. i myself love music possibly more then demyx but am also slowly loosing my hearing. no where near as fast as Demyx was, but i am still slowly noticing a difference in band and talking to people and all. people just dont understand how much it hurts to have to have something you love as much as dem dem and i love music be ripped away from us like that. it really hurts. i feel like my heart is being ripped to shreds and im terrifyed of the day i wont be able to play music anymore.

thanks again for writing this, i love it :)
Phases Of Obsession chapter 42 . 1/16/2011
Aww! Okay, screw Xion, I now want Demyx/Roxas/Axel to be canon. Seriously. This is amazing!
KierstenIsMyName chapter 42 . 7/9/2010
3 love! After I finished reading I started to talk to myself. I stoped mid-sentence and said "Oh god, it has never felt this exelent to hear!" I have a certain kind of memory that helps me hear sounds as I read them, especially voices. Since it was from Demyx's point of view, it felt like I also could hear nothing, even though I could hear my fan in the background. I cried twice reading this, it was really good! You can relay emotions really well! Zexy in a mask of any kind for any reason is just so funny! Like I said, much love!
kittie reviewer chapter 42 . 12/14/2009
I'm not going to say too much about this one, it was good just like your other ones, but there was just a few too many spots where it hit close to home.
kittie reviewer chapter 35 . 12/13/2009
Yes I'm still around, and I'm still reading.

what I'm wondering now is didn't Axel find out about Demyx's gills at some point in new neighbors.
kittie reviewer chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I can't believe that your making Demyx go deaf. that's sure going to go well with his love for music. But he wasn't deaf in Thanksgiving Tradition was he?
PopcornObsessed-DragonLuver chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
Yeah.

Whoosh.

Too many acronyms and big words for my poor abused brain.
LockDaisy chapter 42 . 9/8/2009
God! This is the best story I read in a while! Demmy is my fav character from kingdom hearts and I can totally relate to that since I just read the Helen keller story. They both had disabilities and the only reason of how they managed to survive was with their friends help! Got to say, this is the best story by u Xanrivash! If you ever stop writing these KH2 fanfics I might justnot read fanfics anymore because none will be as good as this one!
AkuDemyfan chapter 42 . 9/5/2008
This full story is one of the sadest things that I've red from the net page... Even in the darkest places there's always found light at the end of the tunnel. Feel really sorry for Dem to go through the personal hell (and going even deeper once in a while) but luckily Axel has whole time been there ready to catch him when he falls... And saved from close death scenarios.

You've done a lot of excelent work with this as well as with every other fic you've written!
marlowespirals chapter 38 . 7/2/2008
did you... *SOB* ... have...*SOB*... to write...*SOB*... a final concert? i've never before been unhappy by anything you've written, but this... just... *SHUDDER* that's the most horrible thing you can do to a musician. hearing loss (though not to poor demyx's extent) is natural. final concerts are just twisted...
marlowespirals chapter 17 . 7/2/2008
oh, gawd that is so depressing...
marlowespirals chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
DAMMIT! how can you always hit me right in my heart, girl? it feels like I /am/ demyx, not just like him... now he's going deaf, too... he's stealing my life!
Preemtive Karma chapter 41 . 6/10/2008
Everytime i read this chapter i cry! And ive read this story lots of times!
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
I don't think I've actually commented on this story before and I was reading this chapter ao I decided to comment now.

You are a wonderful writer. You're totally right about Prednisone. It really does F*ck with your head. I know that from experience. I have an AutoImmune Disease and they gave it to me. I was very moody during the month and I gained atleast 20 pounds. I really liked how you portrayed Demyx in this chapter.

Anyways, that's all I wanted to say.

Keep up your Wicked Awesome writing!

- Erica H.