Reviews for Frustration
GentlemanOrcus chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Heh, that was funny. I loved it when Tasha started doing hand motions.
InspirationDruid26 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
That was gosh-darn hilarious. Tasha was surprisingly in-character. I think her fiery personality is well-portrayed here, despite the context being entirely different. x'D And Gage as well. Oh man, I can't explain how I exploded with laughter at his "Why?"
Shiro chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Huh Gage must be related to me or something
Wordsworth 13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This could be called Out of Character, off tone or even just plain crude. I for one though would ignore all these points simply because it is an amusing story with potential to become funnier, and I'm keen to read the rest. Contrary to earlier remarks Gage (or Trak as we British call him) was perfectly in character, so, good work, please do more.
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Oh, gawd. Most hilarious not-safe-for-work fic ever. Epically awesome. Quite well done!
driedup01parkerpen chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
alas, the silencer won't silence her moans...

your portrayal of *horny* tasha was accurate :D

teh guy was right, do a lin x brenner one, too...
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
*uncontrollable laughter*

-Vegeta the 3rd
Take 42 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
HAHAHAHA!

That was briliant.

I'm a huge fan of those two and you wrote them impecably well.

Especially Gage.

Amazing.

Well done
Red and Gold Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
That was just awsome! Do a Lin and Brenner one! Please! I laughed so hard it hurts!

RED AND GOLD PHOENIX
Eiyuu Kou chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Reflects Gage's personality well. "Striving to be the perfect soldier...unemotional"

Also reflects Tasha's personality well despite it being obvious fanfiction. Good job.
Poland chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Win. My chest hurts now.
Sargon The Grape chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Words cannot explain how much I laughed at this story. You portrayed them perfectly.
Kaz McDonell Miller chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
"I'll never understand that woman?" HAHA, I'll never understand that man! This was absolutely brilliant and hilarious. XDD You can't help but feel terrible for Tasha, but the lulz definitely ensued. Gage, oh you...(even if your theme is godawesome).