Reviews for Horrific Harmony
AB chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Very, very angsty. But good angsty.
AppleDanish chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I know everyone's saying they were out of character, but I like them like that. I mean, if you were killed by someone you hated, of course you'd want revenge. You'd want them to feel all the pain you did when they killed you. And that's just what Danny did-

He made Vlad feel all that pain he did.

And damnit, he deserved it. Just because Danny told him the truth about his life, didn't mean he had to kill him.

That should go for reality, as well.

I love your other one-shot sequels to 'The Guardian's Song' as well. Some of the others left tears in my eyes. This one- I felt was the best. You explained it perfectly and showed revenge in a mercifulless motion.

I loved it. :D

DannyTimmygirl327
starr1095 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
maybe you can do a sequel where danny sees his parents and sam and jazz and tucker and explains the truth and make a little happier please because your fics are sad really really sad
spiritmind675 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
oh..my gosh...whoa...

good fic,slightly outta character,but honestly-i think sometimes danny DOES just wanna swear in fights and just totally lose it an' stuff.

you did it again.-claps-congrats!

alright stuff from unexpected song i forgot:

nearly as saddening as the guardians song-ony watery eyes yet still good!

you have any idea how to use a scanner on a printer?i was considering sending some fanart for fics and how no idea what to do.

this fic:

hm...thinking...its another fab sequal!

thinking i liked the other more...not sure..

i smiled at some parts,felt bad during others,slightly confused for a bit,but overall it was a jaw dropping whoa sorta thing-ya know?
JH24 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Wow, this sequel is definitely very different from the last one. Let me first say that I really enjoyed this one-shot and that at several points it send down shivers through my spine, especially when Danny said "I'm supposed to kill you today, Plasmius." That was just... wow.

Personally I enjoyed the first sequel better, for some reason I have a bit of difficulty to see Danny in such a vengeful way, on the other hand we have no idea through what kind of (horrible) events he might have gone through the past five years.

That aside, you're a very, very talented writer, Shining Zephyr and once again it really showed in this little gem. Wonderful descriptions of the actions and the emotions, it immediately drew me in and kept me on the edge of my seat until the very end.

My compliments for this great one-shot, although I do prefer the first sequel I still really enjoyed this one as well, giving the reader an interesting and intriguing view on the characters in different circumstances. Awesome job, my friend!

I'm silently hoping you'll write one day a sequel which happens after "Unexpected Song". I can really see the potential if Danny and Vlad would meet one more time. I would love to read that!

I'll try to review a new chapter of "The Raven Himself" this evening, if I don't have enough time I'll promise to do at least one tomorrow. I really look forward to read your newest chapters.

JH24
Ayva j Damas chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Did Danny do that? Because Unexpected Song took place 5 years after Danny's Death too...

wow... Vlad's going to be suffering for quite a while if that's the case...
Gotta-Getta-Milkshake chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I personally find danny being ooc is ok, I mean if I was killed I'd be pretty pised!
pearl84 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Honestly, I liked the other one-shot better. I mean, I did like the fight; it was very exciting and Vlad deserved it. But I found Vlad and Danny slightly out of character. In my opinion that is. First, I am surprised that Vlad showed no remorse against what he did. He killed someone; he DOES have some heart. I just can’t believe he wouldn’t feel ANY remorse. I mean, the guy spits on Danny’s grave. I thought that was too much.

I liked Danny’s entrance though. Very foreboding and I love how he gets right to the point. What really bothered me about Danny, and just about this one-shot in general was the language. I am not one to use curse words like these, but I can tolerate them to a certain extent in other writer’s stories. But I think there were too many here. AND being that this isn’t an AU story, and it is a cannon story, I find it strayed too much from the character’s personality. I CAN see them saying a few choice words, since the circumstances are drastically different, but it was overdone.

Of course I tell you this as constructive criticism and because I think we both understand each other enough to tell each other these things.

But other than the cursing and Vlad’s heartless demeanor at the beginning, I really enjoyed this one. It was nice to see at the end that Vlad apologizes for what he’s done. It was hard to see Danny kill Vlad, but the way you said it, I think he was forced to kill Vlad, Otherwise, he wouldn’t have done so.

This one too was very emotional! And I still feel sorry for Vlad and Danny!
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
"Author allusions are for Miriam1, Devianta in their reviews."

Thank you. I noticed.

For the record, I'm not sure that Danny WAS out of character. I mean, it is true that he wasn't his normal, loving self.

But he was quite vengeful, and after five years, that pain could really build.

I think the cursing might be too much, but it made sense in context.

Justice was served. Good deal.

Good job.

-Miriam
nightwolf23 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I liked Unexpected Song better than this. Your other oneshot had more of a "poetic justice" feel to it. This one was more about revenge than anything else. Plus, the ending to your guardian's song made me feel like he would develop remorse for his actions.
Spiderweb Sky chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Hmm. I'm not sure of what to think of this one. While I'm glad that Vlad died, I dislike it when Danny is the murderer. It's very well written, but very sad and violent. I mean, if this was real life, HH would probably be the way everyone would act. I think I just like US better because Vlad feels remorse without having to have the shit kicked out of him. I agree, murder is a bit OOC for Danny.

So, um, did US happen and then later HH? Or are they sort of two different possible endings? If they are separate, I'm gonna pretend that US is what happened. Not that I don't like this one, it's very well done. Great job, I can't wait to see what you write next!
Devianta chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
*laughs with joy* Yes! Vlad IS dead! DEAD, I say! Dead!

*laughs some more* I've been quoted! Yay! I like how Vlad said that he doesn't know what the quote means. He said it, but he has no idea, no idea what it means! (Obviously he hasn't taken AP English or watched any anime.)

This was really good! I love the insanity. Well, Danny's insanity that is. It wasn't too ooc since Phantom's been floating around for 5 yrs without a human half. That's bound to do something. I mean, just look at TUE.

I'm not sure which ending I like better though. I like this one because Danny finally got his revenge; Vlad was viciously murdered; I was quoted; tons of questions were raised about society, humanity, and life in general; and et cetera.

I liked the other one because Danny guilted Vlad into realizing that he was wrong and everyone was ic.

Hmm... Which one, which one. Eh, what the heck. I say both. Sorry to sound so cliche but I like them both.

Anyway, what was the other author reference. I know which quote was mine, but where's the other?

Great job! This has ultimately been one of the best series I've ever read!
Hordak's Pupil chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
You've done it Shiny-Sama you've brought out Hordak's Pupil, the philosopher and here it is. Vlad didn't need to wait till he was dead to reach Hell for he tasted it when he killed Danny. Like those who betrayed their guests in Dante's Ninth Circle, Vlad's corrupted soul fell to its fate the day he took Danny from this world and all that was left was empty shell, a puppet whose strings are pulled by a demon. Like Mephisto he is tormented by 10,0 Hells in that once taste happiness and it was stripped from him. Philosophy aside *takes out Fenton Anticreep stick* back philosopher I've got rhetorical questions. This was an awesome fic. Keep up the great work, my friend. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Fc:-faints at the blood and violence-

Fern: I'll call the EMTs...

Fc: -springs back to life- I'M FINE! This one was awesome! Danny turned malevolent kind of and Vlad was like oh sh**... That was freakin' amazing!
KittyGrl24 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Good sequel. However, as much as I love it when Vlad gets his butt kicked by Danny, I have to say that I liked the other sequel better.

This story was very heavy on the action (don't get me wrong, I love the fights), but I do think that Danny was a bit OoC in this story. Even though he is all ghost, I believe that he would have a tendecy to show more compassion; rather than vengeance. I really don't think that he would want to kill anyone, even the one who did it to him.

Vlad: I have to say that I REALLY feel sorry for him in this story. Even though he is a real jerk, I don't think ANYONE deserves that fate. As far as a suitable punishment for him, I think it should be more psychological than physical. But that's just me :P

Anyway, I think that this story was good. But as far as an ending to the ACTUAL story (The Guardian's Song), I'd have to go with Unexpected Song. Sorry :)

Keep up the GREAT work, and I can't wait to see what other great ideas you come up with in the future! :)

Later...