Reviews for Oniichan
P.A.L.M chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Oh it's so nice to see Ophelia in a different light, claymore has to be the most moving Anime next to fruits baskets, how you executed this is amazing and lovely to read, please keep this sequel going. It's the best fanfic ever made.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
hahaha she loves her! interesting story D
Amnesia Nymph chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Loved this fic (as well as your other ophelia/clare stories) for some reason they work well together. Ophelia's character is just wonderfully crazed and psycho as always.

My favourite part had to be where ophelia was cursing that weak yoma she could've fought with both arms and legs cut off and biting it to death :P hilarious

continue the awesome work!
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
oh my. she's like a child, a very homicide incline child...i guess she is cute in a way
0xnaomix0 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
i really liked this. like how you did ophelia's personality and whatnot. it was very interesting.

wonderful job!

-naomi
shelter chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Other people might disagree with me, but I think the strength of your sequel is, pardon the directness, your personal take on characterization. It's slightly faulty, partially schizophrenic & (as always) twisted in a relational sort of way. But I enjoyed it. You manipulate character & your characters in turn fall to their manipulation superbly.

And while we're on the subject, I'm not sure why you decided to make Ophelia's brother (in apostrophe, of course) the second focus of your story, apart from the fact that Ophelia has this mental alarm about him. It's really a good device/ technique, and the suggestions of mental damage don't go unnoticed. Was that your intention?

Last thing: I sort of expected the relationship to be far more twisted than the first. But you evened it out a bit. It's actually strangely romantic. I was hoping for some points of conflict/ tension. Just something to think about if you do choose to do a sequel.
ShinobiFighter chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
very very good! i would definitely agree

with crazyhorse08

perhaps there will another sequel chapter? :D
Chikaon08 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Oh I like this one better than the first one. Very nice. Your characterization on Ophelia was dead on. I think you got her playful, but crazed personality perfectly.

An interesting turn of events. I guess Clare influenced her more than she would admit.

I liked her 'conversations' with her brother. They added more to her psycho self.

Very good job.