Reviews for Midnight In Sunnydale: A BTVS & Sonja Blue Tale
Dr Gonzo chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
What will you do?
Cut paste another sixteen reviews as opposed to checking Amazon which id's the current publisher of Sonja Blue as White Wolf, conveniently explaining why Vampire the Masquerade characters appeared in the last couple of books
Don't worry sweetness, if learning didn't hurt more people would do it
AD chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
"Sonja Blue" has absolutely nothing to do with White Wolf, remove this trash and place it in the proper section!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
My two favorite vamp-smashers together-it ROCKS.
Dr Gonzo chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Sonja Blue has been part of the white Wolf Universe since White Wolf started publishing the books and until Nancy Collins sees fit to change that arrangement She will continue to be listed as such in my story
Anon chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Songa Blue had nothing to do with White Wolf, has nothing to do with it, and will never have anything with it.
Majin Gojira chapter 16 . 4/16/2003
Damn that was good. Excelent character and excelent levels of melding (though it was a bit rough in spots: Buffy is Lovecraftian, not based on Christian Dogma like Sonja Blue apparently is). Excelent fight scenes really make this peice. The battles between Buffy and Sonja are incredible.
Night Seraph chapter 8 . 4/15/2003
Awesome rendition of Sonja Blue! Hope for more, you've got an amazing talent for humor n' such. oh, and my Type A personality noticed one thing: faint to pass out, feint fake attack.
Areai Moonlight chapter 3 . 12/5/2002
I have always loved Sonja Blue. Its great to see she still exists lol. Good story so far.
Carycomic chapter 5 . 5/31/2002
I just read the first five chapters. Never heard of Sonja Blue, prior to this, but I sense you've been very faithful to the literary roots of the character. Hurry up with chapter six!
Superfan chapter 8 . 12/24/2001
Way to go! And, the sneak peek is worthy of those Mack Bolan paperbacks from Golden Eagle Publishing. Upload, ASAP, please.
William Fakespeare chapter 7 . 12/24/2001
Magnificence sans egal!
CyberAngelOne chapter 8 . 12/24/2001
I can't wait to see this when you start it.
Elf chapter 7 . 12/23/2001
Great ride all the way and I'm ashamed to see that it was over. Could a SB/Angel crossover be in the works next? Please! Well, good job and I'm sorry that it's over. I loved it.
CyberAngelOne chapter 7 . 12/22/2001
I love to see another crossover starring these two I hope that you make a contuinatuin of this.
Elf chapter 6 . 11/19/2001
Want More. Need more. Get cracking!