Reviews for Popularity Contest
airquotes chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Ahahaha! This was a great one-shot! Loved it!
The Crazy Chick In Black chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Ah, hilarious! They really should do another popularity contest soon, I bet the Vizard would be much higher up on that one... And I can't wait until the full list comes out! I wanna see how Shinji and Hiyori placed!
kat.eats.YOU chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I looekd up the thing on google images haha xD found the poll, BUT ALSO FOUND ALL THESE FLAMES FOR TOSHIRO. D: WELL FOOK THEM ALL, TOSHIRO GETS MORE FEMALE ATTENTION THAN THEM.

I just wanted to say that, because I was angry. D: Yeah um... I LOVE THIS FIC.
craziestanimefan chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
LOL, that was amazing! Although Ichigo is indeed my favorite character, it was refreshing to see someone new at the top. And this fic was nicely written. Very funny, and lots of glomping and Kon goodness!
le.papillon.blanc chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
haha this is great! are the results really true? wow, my two favourite midgets at the top!
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Oh dear Lord in heaven! I LOVE you for writing this! Though I'm sad Renji-sama didn't make the top ten... He's my absolute favorite character. At least my second favorite made the top ten though (and yes I'm talking about my dear Ishida! I don't care if he is a nerdy archer! He's hot and such a tragic character)! Anyway, I don't like Ichigo much anymore. It's not so much because his character isn't engaging or anything. It's just that I'm tired of him always getting the spotlight and saving everyone... He beats up people that have been working as shinigami for countless CENTURIES with hardly any effort... Though most people will be quick to tell me otherwise. I know he doesn't always win every fight he's in but it's just so annoying with how Bleach seems to be taking on that DBZ angle... Everyone not being able to do anything until Ichigo gets there. *rolls eyes* This is so going on my favorite's list! And by the way, this wasn't a flame. Just me and my odd way of thanking you for amusing me greatly! _
TideDrop chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
HELL YEAH! Three cheers for Shiro! Sucks for Ichigo.. love him, just not as much lol!
CandleLight-Soul chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This is going to my favs XD
JadeRent chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
That was soo funny! I burst out laughing just like Rukia because she totally topped Ichigo. Nice. I have no idea how Kira made the top ten though. I think Ichimaru pulled some strings. Great one-shot!
alkdsjfaldk chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
ZOMG this was so funny! I'm definitely favoriting this!