Reviews for What Lies Within
teachergirl chapter 29 . 3/6/2010
I thought I had read your story some time ago. Perhaps I started it and didn't finish it. Nevertheless, I'm glad I've read it now. I think you did a good job with it. I'm surprised more people haven't read it.
Amisara chapter 25 . 6/16/2009
love your story so far but this line MUST be removed. I don't know if it was meant to be funny but it killed the feeling of the whole paragraph that came before
Nicolette chapter 28 . 5/17/2008
I am blown away by how brilliant this story really is. It is truly one of the very best fan fictions I've ever read. I was curious enough to search a few other sites and found where you posted it last year. I don't know why you have so few reviews here, but I was ecstatic to see how well received this story was where you originally wrote it. You've got such a great talent. Please do write something else.
ng chapter 28 . 4/21/2008
I think you did an excellent job with this story. I like how you incorporated some of the facts from the actual story and yet kept your own so unique. Your style gave a true "HP" story feel which is often lacking from some of the other fics I've read! You developed every character and plotline so well I actually found my eyes moistening several times, especially towards the end! (Or maybe I'm just in one of my moods:)) Either way, brilliant work!
severed.wand chapter 29 . 4/20/2008
This is a very good story, one of the best that I have read on this site. The plot is developed well, the cast is wonderful, and there's plenty of originality. The prose is easy to follow, and the final product is superb.

The last ten chapters of the story are much better than the first part of it. Almost all of the exciting events happen near the end, which make that part of the story a marvelous experience. One suggestion for future works is to make the first part of the story more exciting. The whole story is good, but the last portion is amazing.

Keep up the outstanding work, and thanks for this story.
Smithereens chapter 29 . 3/22/2008
That was wonderful.

And I've learned my lesson on judging stories by the amount of reviews they've received.

You really did a very good job with this.
hash4uall chapter 29 . 3/19/2008
you know .. seriously.. if u hadnt published the entire story in just a few days maybe atleast five hundred reviews would have crashed ur inbox.. dont suspect it after writing such a good novel.. hope u write a sequel or something else...
Cicara chapter 28 . 3/11/2008
I don't quite know how to explain how fantastic I think this story is. It was just amazing. I loved all of it: the set up, the pace, the unexpected plot twists, the way you folded in some really interesting new characters, and the list goes on and on. And thank you for a truly satisfying end for the Malfoys. It's nice to know there is a cost for redemption. To quote one of your other reviewerss, "You've got skills," and I hope you continue writing and sharing your imagination with us.
joey chapter 29 . 3/6/2008
I love the story told the way it is i've spent 48 hours straight reading it as i couldend sleep before i had finishd the story i like the way its written also keep up the good work
Pinksakurablossom chapter 28 . 3/1/2008
I really, really love this story! It's one of the best seventh year fics I've read. I nearly cried when Mrs. Weasley, Percy, and Tonks died. I really cried when Hagrid died. And I like how you did the ending. It was like a conclusion of the story, the way it's supposed to be, and I've seen some stories where the author got so addicted to cliff-hangers that they made the ending one. It didn't take me long to read this because I just couldn't stop, it's very well written and has a really good plotline. :)
Vyperr chapter 28 . 2/23/2008
I must say I really enjoyed the story. Please keep writing.
Chris chapter 14 . 2/19/2008
Cool story...I'm really enjoying it and the Sorting Hat song is great!
Amanda chapter 28 . 2/19/2008
This is one of the best written fanfics I've come across, and I've read way too many to count. I especially like the way you tied in the new characters so smoothly to the canon thru Half Blood Prince. The surprises are plentiful and I have to say, I think I like this version a bit more than the real book 7. AWESOME JOB!
Greathe chapter 21 . 2/14/2008
Okay, I have to ask, did you write this chapter before or after DH came out? Because if it was before, I give you kudos on figuring out the locket thing. I remember knowing who RAB was, but I never made the connection with the locket until it was shown in the book.
Komail Haider chapter 29 . 2/14/2008
Yourf fanfiction was the best i ever read...and about the battle and the way you created the end of Voldermort is my favourite.I think that WARNER BROS should look at that thing and put that in their movie because the way J K ROWLING finished Voldermort was a little confusing.