Reviews for Emotional Champ
SSnelling chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
if he goes back to his room and pulls out the ring and Lindsey see it, please let him say that it's for peyton. I can't stand her leaving him at the alter thing again.
alaricnomad chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
A wonderful addition to the "he's not good enough for you" scene. Brooke and Peyton was good and LP was wonderfully bittersweet.
m3MRyz chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Great after scene with Brooke and Peyton, I always wanted to see their conversation and I liked the sneaky Brooke getting Peyton drunk to release her secrets. . The interaction between Lucas and Peyton was great and I liked that she was strong enough to realize that being around Lucas was damaging so...go LA!
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
interesting post!

you should do a second part of this.
HJS-NS-23 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
aww i liked this. i really was mad at lucas for saying that to her and u did a good job on this!
jamyj30 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
well written, loved it, you could do a follow up
briseis72 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I hope you are writing a sequel, no let me rephrase this! lol

I hope the sequel is already written and ready to be published like right now ? lol
WDE11 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Interesting take. Will Luke step up?
jadedcutie494 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Great oneshot, very good writing. but it's making me very jelous. I wanna see the 5th season! I'm currently cursing living in Australia. right now, it sucks. but great work, and can't wait for the next chapter of Keep Holding On
tracy chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Can it be more than a one shot? ;) Loved it!
andsomeverses chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This was wonderful! And I'm glad the know that I wasn't the only one hoping it would be Peyton he was calling.
Lostand1TreeHillfan chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
ITS AMAZING! PERFECTLY SAD AND ROMANTIC! So PERFECT! Thanks for uploading! It was amazing! Thanks so much!
HeavenLee03 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I laughed at the BP part. It was really good. Poor LP :(
mjgchick chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
that was random LOL but I liked it. I just want to know why would Brooke be pissed LOL I dont like that Brooke is all up in LP's business even if shes pro LP or not lol
O'MiaLove chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
oh wow this was absoultly amazing! those 6 little words are the best from the whole entire season so far! im glad you made it into a story! a very good one!