Reviews for Play with Me
Nearly died laughing towards the end. Second time reading this fanfic, and it's just as funny I was the first time. Any chance you'll make a chapter 2?
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 1/17
that was good keep the chapters coming
JustNaruHinaAndKibaTamaLover chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
bwahahahahaha..
satomika chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Heeheehee

Nice! :)

Kukuku
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
You, my friend, are amazing. More than amazing, more than fantastic. Hilarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
pff hahahahahahah
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
I thought they were going to pop the inflated balloons by sitting on them...but you had water balloons in mind and that's just as great. but, hmm... Hinata at the end... it's always the quiet ones...? :)

I'm horrified too just imagining the anatomically correct sock puppets.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Lol. Also, it's "condom".
Wangz chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
tf
frierfussen chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I was like... What the heck, what the heck, WHATTEHECK the whole time, and I just waited to read the misunderstanding cleared up. Haha, I tried to think what the misunderstanding could be and I couldn't figure it out! Water balloons, haha! I was like, completely shocked and for a second there I actually thought that that's where this oneshot was headed and I was like, the heck? But it's SO young Naruto to think that! It's cool!
Btw, condom, not condemn. Condemn is something else XD
whitealmond chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Condom! Not "condemn" ;) but totally hilarious story! I was wondering what the hell Naruto had been up to, rofl
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Classic "sit com" plot. I'd be amused if I was younger. (Many, many years of bad TV younger)
Not-So-GentleFist chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Predictable, but funny nonetheless as it just piles on, oblivious Hinata and Naruto's reactions were priceless. But where is the lemon? WHY U NO LEMON! THERE MUST BE A LEMON! ALL THE LEMONS! SEEEEEQQQQQQUUUUUUEEEEEELLLLLL!
TitanSteel chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
OH MY GOD! that's some real thought you put there...
naruto is not stupid as other people think but he is too naive to think about love making. i knew it was not that but had to read to the end to find what it was, and after reading through the chapter i had lough my ass of for straight ten minutes.
for hinata only one phrase "it's always the quiet ones"...
good read.
usa-chan chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I knew it! Naruto is such a dork. Hinata is a pervert muahaha