Reviews for Play with Me
AprilRich chapter 1 . 5/3
tf
frierfussen chapter 1 . 4/29
I was like... What the heck, what the heck, WHATTEHECK the whole time, and I just waited to read the misunderstanding cleared up. Haha, I tried to think what the misunderstanding could be and I couldn't figure it out! Water balloons, haha! I was like, completely shocked and for a second there I actually thought that that's where this oneshot was headed and I was like, the heck? But it's SO young Naruto to think that! It's cool!
Btw, condom, not condemn. Condemn is something else XD
whitealmond chapter 1 . 4/12
Condom! Not "condemn" ;) but totally hilarious story! I was wondering what the hell Naruto had been up to, rofl
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/7
Classic "sit com" plot. I'd be amused if I was younger. (Many, many years of bad TV younger)
Not-So-GentleFist chapter 1 . 1/15
Predictable, but funny nonetheless as it just piles on, oblivious Hinata and Naruto's reactions were priceless. But where is the lemon? WHY U NO LEMON! THERE MUST BE A LEMON! ALL THE LEMONS! SEEEEEQQQQQQUUUUUUEEEEEELLLLLL!
TitanSteel chapter 1 . 1/2
OH MY GOD! that's some real thought you put there...
naruto is not stupid as other people think but he is too naive to think about love making. i knew it was not that but had to read to the end to find what it was, and after reading through the chapter i had lough my ass of for straight ten minutes.
for hinata only one phrase "it's always the quiet ones"...
good read.
usa-chan chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I knew it! Naruto is such a dork. Hinata is a pervert muahaha
Completely Confunded chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
And this guy's gonna be Hokage? 'Grins' I pity Konoha.
PinkGummiBear chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Aaaahhhhhh! Clever! Tricking the dirty minded people into thinking he was talking about *ahem* that instead of water balloon fights... I laughed so hard!
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I cracked up at the end there
Sciani chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Haha, Naruto can be such an idiot!
Great fic
Joshua the First chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Brilliant haha
Etionin chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Omg wow lol, that is just terrible, end hit, and I was laughing for 10 minutes straight
Fier66 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Hahaha! Damn that was funny! Naruto and his adorable stupidity. Great job!
michumichu79 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014