Reviews for Play with Me
Chika Hoshi chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
That's so funny. I figure Hinata would have miss understood the whole situation of this. XD
Kokiiru-kun chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
There are just no words for Naruto. -_-' Water balloons...? Honestly... Then again, I'm pretty sure he'll never make that mistake again after Hinata gets finished with him.
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Hahahahahahaha...this is just so funny! Oh man...I can just imagine what was gonna happen!

I love how clueless Naruto is, and for a moment I DID think of yaoi!

Anyways, great job!
MRBee chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
haha

jeez, relief sure can take the nerves away
naruhinaultrasuperfan4437 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
FUNNY!:):):):):)

I am a big fan of your stories:)
Kakashi's Missing Icha Book chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
uh...yep my brain just stopped (yes this was so disturbing that it stopped my brain just like kakashi)
IamMu-chan chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I felt so embarrassed for Naruto and Hinata in this one! I expected the water balloon thing, but the ending certainly shocked me...go hinata for being so confident! Great quickie, I mean, short story. :-D
Vero-Enelya chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
absolutely perfect... that's Naruto-kun! and I'd, like Hinata, love to show him how to play, ja ja ja.
loveistheheartsmiling137 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
O My God i never thought Hinata could be thinking of that!( well maybe i hav...) it was really good though.
Velshard chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I thought I was going to die of laughter for a little while there since I laughed so hard I couldn't breath. An absolutely stupendous NaruHina 1shot, well done.
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Hahaha Naruto is so clueless sometimes. It's so cute!

DDEC
bakemono no kitsune chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
O.O lol that was funny as hell! ! !
Launian chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Wow! This is amazing! I've been laughing from the middle of it xD

Keep the good works P
SilentSinger948 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
FUNNY!

Loved the ending.

Excellent job.
southdakotaboy chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Oh this was good. I mean really, really good.
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »