Reviews for Play with Me
fanfic drawer chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
HA! I knew it, come on Hinata you should know more than anyone how he accidentaly play with words, Hell it happened twice when he cluelessly said "come with me" not knowing it also means will you go out with me? Author, if you've watched the anime then you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, again I just got bored and decided to chedk this out too. It was good but I so saw it coming.
Lukala chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
lol really enjoyed your story
MrTech713 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
...chuckle...
Dominikku-kun chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Of course... Naruto... dense as a freakin' brick wall!

Y'know, I'm actually not suprised! Seriously, a water balloon fight?

Though nice touch with the ending... I don't think Naruto had losing his virginity in mind that day, but, hey, he sure as hell enjoyed it, I'm sure...

And who'd have thought Hinata was a bigger perv than Naruto?

And... "The Talk"? Seriously?

Only Hiashi would have anatomically correct sock puppets...

Please, NEVER stop writing, you're just too damn talented!

Dominikku-kun
SeductiveShigure chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Wow, this was great!

It's inspiring and it's hilarious :)

hope you write many more of these! :)
Antioch XX chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
hahahahahahahahaha ... hahahahahahahahaa. that was funny as hell great little one shot.
wyrmmaster chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
... hahahahahahaha..haha. very funny! waterbaloons yeah he would make that mistake...haha.

(%)
Alman626 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Ha hA ha! XD

That has to be one of the most hillarious naruto stories I have read! Thats a good one! ROFL

This is going on my Fav list! :D
Chika Hoshi chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
That's so funny. I figure Hinata would have miss understood the whole situation of this. XD
Kokiiru-kun chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
There are just no words for Naruto. -_-' Water balloons...? Honestly... Then again, I'm pretty sure he'll never make that mistake again after Hinata gets finished with him.
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Hahahahahahaha...this is just so funny! Oh man...I can just imagine what was gonna happen!

I love how clueless Naruto is, and for a moment I DID think of yaoi!

Anyways, great job!
MRBee chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
haha

jeez, relief sure can take the nerves away
naruhinaultrasuperfan4437 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
FUNNY!:):):):):)

I am a big fan of your stories:)
Kakashi's Missing Icha Book chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
uh...yep my brain just stopped (yes this was so disturbing that it stopped my brain just like kakashi)
IamMu-chan chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I felt so embarrassed for Naruto and Hinata in this one! I expected the water balloon thing, but the ending certainly shocked me...go hinata for being so confident! Great quickie, I mean, short story. :-D
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »