Reviews for Play with Me
myrthill chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
ho a dirty nasty Hinata _ I knew Hinata just misunderstood Naruto _ well, nice short one-shot :)
cloudKKK chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
it was a good lol
arutka2000 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Wow...um, yeah. That was...a..."special".
Noke Neko Lover chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
o.O

WHOOT! GO HINATA!

I really liked this one-shot-story-thingy that you've put here.

other than it being REALLY fuuny,...*laughs* scratch that, the whole thing WAS funny XD

Thnx for the randomly funniness! .
dong-chun-mei chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
XD Naughty little Hinata! LOL! That's hilarious! Leave it to Naruto to not know what a condom is.. But with sensei's like what he's had in the past, I'm surprised he has NO clue.. damn has he even has 'the talk' yet? This story was so hilarious!

While readin the first part, I pictured the proud Hyuuga clan head with the sock puppets and completely killed myself laughing. Then I thought of him trying the same thing with Hanabi... *snikcers*

DCM
Ikasury chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
hehehehe, godz i love misunderstanding... and i just gotta say this: "its always the quiet ones" *falls out of chair laughing* XD

till next *salute-waves* Sayounara!

-Ikasury
thefourthhokage chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
OMG *gasps* lol that was funny :)

-the4th-
Matti.Rose chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
haha thats great good story
rallybabe89 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
naughty hinata. o btw condom not condemn. two different words
TheSilverHeart chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Oh my God!

I am laughing so hard right now!

Absolutely funny! xD
Katayama-senpai the paper nin chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
ROFLMFAO! Im gonna be laughing for hours. This has to be one of, if not the funniest oneshot ever writen. Well done.
Paligo chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
...dies laughing
Dim Song chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Hahahahah oh my god thank u i need that

by far one of my favorite one shots
Facing Fear chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Ha ha ha ha! Oh man, this was friggin' hilarious, but I still think "Why Kakashi Should Never Read Out Loud" is funnier.

Still, this story is hilarious, I dunno what's funnier, when Hinata was talking to the other girls, or when Naruto was talking about him "playing" with other guys.

Ha ha ha, I can't stop laughing, he ACTUALLY used condoms to... don't wanna ruin it to review readers.

You spelled it wrong though, condemn is like to punish (which I'm sure happened after Hinata took it from Naruto ;)

Anyways, keep it all up, amazing!
MiKe2vIcIoUs chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
LMAO! Thats all i can say! Too funny!
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »