Reviews for Play with Me
larryjc chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
It was only a question of what naruto meant because I knew it wasn't sex. It was hilarious when it lasted. And the ending was suprising. Never thought hinata would be open to teaching naruto a new variation.
dullLogic chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
LOL! This might actually happen since he is that stupid!
Hina Hime Chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Awesome Story. I was spell bound till the end!
RecklessBaka chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I'm haven a fackin giggle here mate.
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
ROFL
Eerie Ava chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
That was too funny. I can't stop laughing.
EveJ Hina chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
To bad, we cant see them play
WitchL0v3r chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
HAHAHA!
blancoroja chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
HAHAHAHAHA OMG THIS THING STILL CRACKS ME UP.
Dynamite on Cure chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Ohoho Hinata
xXLogicalChaosXx chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Hilarious. Absolute hilarity with marure themes. I absolutely love it! Great work with the spelling and grammar I couldn't find a mistake at all (though that's not saying much). First Paragraph was a tiny bit too long but still fine. Overall, fantastic work and keep it up!
Pat Squared chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
You have just sent another reader to the emergency room because he passed out from asphyxia from laughing so much.

Why?

(1) Imagining a straight-faced Hiashi Hyuga instructing Hinata in the mechanics of sex via the use of anatomically correct sock puppets;

(2) Imagining Hinata's panic as Naruto describes 'playing' with Kiba, Shikamaru, Choji, and Sasuke as well as Naruto's admission into considering Iruka and Kakashi into the game;

(3) The fact that Jaraiya's somehow spent three years on the road with Naruto without learning the necessity of keeping it wrap before action; and

(4) The fact that innocent Hinata is the one that has to do all the hard work instructing Naruto about the other use for the bed, wall, desk, shower, floor, stairs, and kitchen counters...
Prosthetic Forehead chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
condemn...? condom, man
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
thats just...AWESOME keep it up man! OO
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Hilarious misunderstanding in this chapter, really well written. Keep up the good work.
267 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »