Reviews for Play with Me
xXLogicalChaosXx chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Hilarious. Absolute hilarity with marure themes. I absolutely love it! Great work with the spelling and grammar I couldn't find a mistake at all (though that's not saying much). First Paragraph was a tiny bit too long but still fine. Overall, fantastic work and keep it up!
Pat Squared chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
You have just sent another reader to the emergency room because he passed out from asphyxia from laughing so much.

Why?

(1) Imagining a straight-faced Hiashi Hyuga instructing Hinata in the mechanics of sex via the use of anatomically correct sock puppets;

(2) Imagining Hinata's panic as Naruto describes 'playing' with Kiba, Shikamaru, Choji, and Sasuke as well as Naruto's admission into considering Iruka and Kakashi into the game;

(3) The fact that Jaraiya's somehow spent three years on the road with Naruto without learning the necessity of keeping it wrap before action; and

(4) The fact that innocent Hinata is the one that has to do all the hard work instructing Naruto about the other use for the bed, wall, desk, shower, floor, stairs, and kitchen counters...
Prosthetic Forehead chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
condemn...? condom, man
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
thats just...AWESOME keep it up man! OO
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Hilarious misunderstanding in this chapter, really well written. Keep up the good work.
Kintora chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
OMG HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

*wipes a tear away*

*wheezes*

A "condemn." Lol A condom water balloon fight.

*dies*
LonexAngel chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
O.O
ThePhantomDragons chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
holy fucking shitty giggles thats too fucking funny lol
Ibskib chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
An amusing misunderstanding, some of the ebtter humor fics I've read has been with Naruto misunderstanding something, and with Hinata being caught up with it.
One correction:
Condemn - condom
Da Vicks Guy chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
LOL that was funny
Li Kagami chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Saw that comming a mile away and yet still laughed my ass off.
You have a good writing style to be able to get that kind of response out of something so predictable.
EeBee-kohai chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow. I kinda suspected where this was going, but I did not expect that he didn't even know what they were for. It makes sense, though. This was hilarious.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I did not see that coming LOLOL
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
It's not spelled condemn... I'm too embarrassed to say how it should be spelled. Just try the online dictionary and search "rubber." Thank you, euphemisms.
myghost chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This is absolutely hilarious. Loved every minute! xD
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »