Reviews for Quidditch Wives
Sarawr Smiles chapter 1 . 5/16
Such a cute story, loved every bit of it. Ill definitely come back to read this again!
Evani chapter 1 . 3/21
This is nice thank you for writing it :)
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 1 . 3/20
Love love love LOVED IT
twlightbella chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Oliver and Hermione wood and their kids Alexander, maisie, and Jayden
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
All of your stories are so magical, thank you so much for writing (:
AriesCricket chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
love this story. keep coming back to read it.
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I can imagine the long haul, very nice :)
lizard84 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This was so good I wish that there was more too this, I think it would be great to see how this new Quidditch team works out!
secret chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
you r brilliant..i don't know how you do it!obviously you have magical writing skill..anywho,onto the next fic,i shall go!..p.s. i love it!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
so much fun to read!
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Cute story!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
soooo good i wish there was more!
xxCullenxx96 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
You have a wonderful style of writing, very fluent, precise, to the point and you have a way of using words to draw an image or a scene in extreme detail. The plot moves realistically and coherently. I found it very believable that Hermione would have fallen for Oliver.
I really enjoyed the part where the Quidditich wives were talking, very vapid and shallow if I say so myself ;)

Hermione and Oliver's relationship is really sweet and strong. I liked the way you painted their family and the way they all interacted and supported each other.
shimmeringbubbles chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I really love this. You're a fantastic writer and I adore the idea. Oliver was really interesting and I loved the sarcasm the whole way through.
Katarin Kishika chapter 1 . 8/19/2012