Reviews for Crimson Tears
Hyper Blood Pixie chapter 7 . 7/25/2008
who cares if it's 4 months l8r.
Hyper Blood Pixie chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
I reviw write more.
i lov malfoy chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
omg poor belle oh and do u now that twilight is gonna be a movie my msn is .uk so ill tell u the dates
can'tSEEtheSUNanymore chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
This is really good! Please update soon! : )
xLookingForMyEdwardx chapter 8 . 3/13/2008
holy crow that was unexpected to say the least

but i like it!

update soon
kellie chapter 8 . 3/12/2008
this is so good! keep writing asap!
cem1818 chapter 8 . 3/11/2008
edwards lost control! im pretty sure thats unheard of..untill now! i wonder what bellas power(s) will be! think up something good! UPDATE ASAP!
msavanna87 chapter 7 . 2/29/2008
o! i want him to bite her! a kiss is so expected! if he just bit her, it would be so much more dramatic! but she might not forgive him then, so whatever you decide to do, I'm sure everyone will love it! update again soon!
justalittleloco chapter 7 . 2/29/2008
I was a tad bit disoriented from the jump from one chapter to the next, but that may be because I didn't read them at the same time.

As for the two scenarios, I think life would be easier and edgier if Edward bit Bella. I think the story could have some kick-ass fight scenes, Edward trying to regain Bella's trust, a transformation scene, and have Bella learn to resist human blood. If you go with the second option, I'd see quite a bit of indecision and drama ensuing. I prefer the first one, as I'd rather deal with vampire fights and trusting people than making decisions at this point in m life, but feel free (I shouldn't even have to say that) to writ whichever one you want. If you're truly undecided, then turn to the reviewers.
esmecullen24 chapter 7 . 2/29/2008
wow!

fabulous work!

I think that it would be pretty cool if he turned and faced bella and started kissing her really gently and then kissing his way down her neck. I think that then you should have him whisper "i'm so sorry.." and then have him bite bella

]

update soon!

]
Masochisim chapter 7 . 2/29/2008
He KISSES her! No biting...yet. It would bring up a whole new scenario. Plus, it's more romantic!
cem1818 chapter 7 . 2/29/2008
as much as i want him to edward can not bite bella now. he would constantly feel guilty and not want to kill himself. but i wouldnt mind if he kissed her as long as bella excepted it and dint run away hitting him. lol. buts it is your story! UPDATE SOON!
xLookingForMyEdwardx chapter 7 . 2/29/2008
i like each ideas but they seem more like #2 right now and #1 later
twilightgirl chapter 7 . 2/29/2008
oh my gosh i loved it! i thought u portrayed everyone and every situation perfectly. i think u should have it b a kiss that accidently turns in to biting her that way u can have both great outcomes. i just want to kno who was the other vampire. very interesting.
Edward'sPianoGirl chapter 7 . 2/29/2008
I think he should kiss her. I think that it would be weird for him to bite her when they haven't even fully made up yet. REally good, by the way