Reviews for Algol Falling
tsubasa star chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Syaoran got back into reality
xXTheyCallMeGuppyXx chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
It was wonderful! My only...well not complaint, but chapter 3 seems to be missing. Kinda through me there. But I did love it and hope to read more soon!
Caseydraft001 chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
Me-chan: aw! that was cute!

Cloney-kun: at least you don't have to cry about it.

Me-chan:(starts to cry) SYAO!(gives a hug to cloney)

Cloney-kun: me and big mouth...update soon please_
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
-this chapter was funny and cute.I like it a lot! Keept it up, and please update soon!
lil' white Raven chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
Sad but really sweet. I really like how you've written this.

Please keep it up!
Caseydraft001 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
me-chan: i'm in the mood to cry... everything was sad and cute at the same time...*crying*

cloney-kun: 8( don't cry! can someone make her stop crying!
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
This was good! So were all the memories of the bodty (of the mind also?) erased from before Syaoran lost his substitue heart?

anyway, keep it up!
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
Yahoo! A new chapter!

I love the dreams and how you put Syaoran into a feeling like Sakura's (That doesn't make sense does it?) You took what you learned from the /manga/anime and put it in for Syaoran!

You're like me. I had this idea for my story then read the latest chapters. Had to change something tht wasn't all that big.

And it still goes. I LOVE THIS STORY!
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
This is the second time I've read this story, and I still love it! Please write more! I don't want Syaoran to disappear! (crys)

PLEASE

WRITE MORE CHAPTERS!
Shunatsu chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
Hahah! Watanuki was really funny here, actually, they all were. It's really very similar to the real story in that funny way. But it was so swet that Syaoran smiled! .
Demon Fox of Midnight chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
-claps- I'm going to enjoy this story. Heheheh Watanuki's rants are so funny and even more so with both Doumeki and Syaoran-kun ganging up on him.
Shunatsu chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
0.0 Weird... I thought it was going to be all angsty. But good, nonetheless.