Reviews for PMD: Dawn Guardians
Nifty Biscuit chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
That Quagsire scars me...anyways like I say before keep it up!
Nifty Biscuit chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
Meh...Kori I think you went over boared witht he italics! Oh well another good chapter good job!
Nifty Biscuit chapter 9 . 7/31/2008
Nice chapter Kori-san! Keep it up!
A Handful of Words chapter 15 . 7/25/2008
I'm thinking the LifeBane is either an unnatural Darkness that swallows all life and leaves nothing behind, or it's a very very very tough Pokemon. Maybe Darkrai? Or Giritina?

UPDATE! We must know what happens next!

You're already working on a sequal? 0o Wow, you must have this story all planned out then! UPDATE!
A Handful of Words chapter 14 . 7/25/2008
Now I really want to know who Aura is. She seems like a very cool character, and for you to come up with such an intricate history, prophecy, and characters is great! You've got a knack for writing.
A Handful of Words chapter 13 . 7/25/2008
Battle Rage, wow. Aura's gone a mean temper when she's in that state.

When you described her arms snaping foreward, I was half expecting an explosion to knock the Aggron of his feet. I'm a Charmed fan, and with the Telepathy, Premonitions, Empathy, and Time Freezing in this story, it made me suspect something like that!

But the alternative (The Water Pulse) was a cool effect.
A Handful of Words chapter 12 . 7/25/2008
Very good chapter! Another premonition for Aura, and this one regards healing? Maybe becasue she touched the Reviver Seeds, the healing that's required cannot be fixed with Oran or Sitrus Berries?
A Handful of Words chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
The Houndoom wants Aura for her abilities, but she escaped? I REALLY want to know how Aura fits into all this, you've really got me hooked on this story.

For the love of Star Clan/Arceus/Fates/Powers that Be, UPDATE PLEASE!
A Handful of Words chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
I have a feeling that Aura's dealt with her premonitions before, and that's what caused her amnesia.

Maybe her father was captured by this dark thing, and she woud turn evil in order for him to escape? I'm just guessing.
A Handful of Words chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
This story just keeps getting better and better and better. Empathy, Psychokinesis, and now Molecular Immobilization? (Freezing Time)

You've made me a fan of this fic twicefold! I love powers like those, they're awesome.

0o Wonder how Aura's going to explain this one?
A Handful of Words chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
This was a nice, little cute chapter. Loved the ending. Lol, soaked fur.

I wonder what Aura's deal is with the Delta Species? I hope it's revealed soon!
A Handful of Words chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
Very nice chapter! Glad Teddiursa's back with his little sis!
A Handful of Words chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
One may also use Empathy to channel another's buried emotions, or tap into other's Abilities.

Nice how you used the Empathy power in there. I was going to suggest that it was Psychometry, but Empathy's good too.

Wonder how Aura's past is going to be revealed. Very good! Nice chapters and descriptions!
A Handful of Words chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
it's cool that you added the Delta Species concept into the PMD world. Nice little twist!
Nifty Biscuit chapter 7 . 7/17/2008
Yay! Fist review! *dances around happily*

Shadow: Oi who gave him sugar?

Sora: Well since it seems we have lost Zant, he was going to say: Hey Kori-chan good story...wonder why no one replyed...anyways keep it up!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2