Reviews for The Famous Happy End
Chocochip-chan chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This was so adorable. I feel like you were able to portray each of the characters perfectly in these drabbles and I truly enjoyed reading this...
aeliuned chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
You really captured their personalities in these little drabbles, though Giselle's did more for Pip than Giselle herself. I liked Edward's best.
Ariellen chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I enjoyed these. I would love to see you flesh out some of your ideas about the characters into longer fics or drabbles, because you've done a nice job getting across a good sense of character in very few words. I love how Pip is so protective of Giselle; I could definitely seeing him "letting a man have it" if he didn't treat Giselle properly. I like how you portray Edward as being in love with the idea of finding his True Love but having very little idea about for what he's looking. Nancy rationalizing Robert's "shortcomings" seems totally appropriate. A glimpse at Robert's life immediately after his wife left is nice, too. I like the sense that he is lost and that he declares Morgan to be his "princess;" that's a nice hint about the romantic side he'd had before we met him in the film.
Jade Sabre chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Oh this is adorable. Adorable. I love Edward's short-term-ness and Nancy's straightforward contented if not completely passionate love and Robert making Morgan his princess and OH. This is wonderful. *claps*
Tonko chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Aww, perfect. I love Pip's protectiveness! And Robert's makes me very sad-you packed a great punch into that little snippet.
Speakfire chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I love this. Your little snippets are interesting and insightful, and the best part of them is that they all stay in character.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I love the bit about Pip having Words.
yuuko-hime chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
...si me lo traduces con gusto te dejo un rr n.n

me encanto esta peli ajjaja

see ya