Reviews for Here Is Gone
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Omg the way you portay rin is amazing! She's so quirky, I love her. And the fact she is narutos aunt is awesome! A secret name and a secret family! I love it!
aquamarine-acaia chapter 25 . 7/27/2012
i know it is unlikely but would you ever consider finishing this? this truly is a brilliant story
Momo chapter 25 . 6/6/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDAAAAATE! THIS IS AWESOME! I've read your hitsugaya and hinamori stories and I had no idea you wrote KakashixRin! I 3 the pairing KakashixRin I wish she was still alive, for all we know she could have left :P Please update! This is one of best stories out of all of them! I LOVE IT!
Perfect Beauty chapter 25 . 3/17/2010
wow this is such a great story. update soon plz
scorpion22dragon chapter 24 . 10/30/2009
Wow I'm an idiot, I meant please update, not review aoonly. Ha, so sorry!
scorpion22dragon chapter 25 . 10/30/2009
I absolutely love this story and can't wait to find out where it goes. Please please review soonly!
prettymess2 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Please update soon. I know that you are working on alot of Bleach fics right now which trust me I love as well but this story is just so damn good. Hope to see a new chapter soon.
purpleshinigami chapter 24 . 1/11/2009
Thoroughly enjoyed the Rin and Kakashi scene even when Naruto and Sakura interrupted.

I hope you update this story soon!
purpleshinigami chapter 19 . 1/11/2009
Best. Chapter. Yet.

Kakashi pulling his mask down...meow!
purpleshinigami chapter 16 . 1/11/2009
Aw Kiba in love gives me warm fuzzies. Great job writing in Akamarua's involvement with both Kiba and Hanabi.
purpleshinigami chapter 15 . 1/11/2009
It just keeps getting better and better.

I hope it all works out for Kiba. I adore him.
purpleshinigami chapter 7 . 1/10/2009
this first part of this chapter was sexy, tragic, dark and sad all at once. wonderful job.

this plot is great!
purpleshinigami chapter 6 . 1/10/2009
I love the idea of the Inuzuka clan having a part in Rin's life.
purpleshinigami chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Love the backstory on the night the fox was placed in Naruto.
purpleshinigami chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
"I have the great misfortune of dreaming about you and that white-haired idiot all the time."

What a great line. Love it!