Reviews for Dark Space
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Awesome :D I really love the way you wrote it :)
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
it was nice just hope it was longer...
Ryuzaki Kureri chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Hi,I'm Kureri. Recently I came across your fanfiction "Dark space" (it's amazing and I've read it twice in a row, before I finished all other your Hakuba x Kaito fanfictions)and was wondering if I could get the permission to translate it into permitted I will post it in a Chinese Hakuba x Kaito forum .I promise that I won't make any money from it. I only want other fangirls to enjoy this story.
Ryuzaki Kureri chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I half expected Nakamorie to spot them
BK chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
You know, it's 2010 and people still love this. XD
angie chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
xD nice fic..!
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I love this fic. I think i read it 3 times in the past month but its very finely written. You describe just the right things. The conversations are also kept nicely
Taigaa-Gina chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Very sensual. I liked your way of writing, how you pictured sex without making it too grotesque (actually, all the talk about blood and pain fitted really well in this story). Keep writing more HakubaxKaitou -
AuraBlackWolf chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Aw I like it-. both Kaito and Hakuba in the series are serously in denial about their feelings Xp. This would have made a great chapters fic, I mean its great the way it is I'm just saying I wished you had continued it T_~ aww well, great fic, its hard to find such loving pairing as this anywhere! Thank you._
NyxSerpent chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Once again, THANK YOU!

still love it

...this totally gives away who asked for the fic...

oh well