Reviews for Meeting Stella
SereniteRose chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Cute story. Stella is very precocious and cute. Hope you write more stories about Stella and Hermione. It would make a great series. Keep up the good writing.
MagnusMagnus chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
This story is too cute for words to describe! Not only did you manage to make them all one happy family, you got Severus included! Kudos!
starie78 chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
This is excellent!
Sunne24 chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Great story. Love this little family you created.
WetOtterSoks chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
awww so sweet - the Snape had me in fits of giggles!
Rosajean chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Whoops! Accidentally hit post before I was done typing my review...as I was saying, any chance of a continuation? Maybe further interaction between Stella and Snape? Or a romantic relationship between Snape and Hermione? Also, could you explain more about why Hermione refrained from contact for 8 years? And what all was going on in the meantime? Pretty please continue!
Rosajean chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Awww! That was great! Pretty pretty please continue! I was hoping that Severus would be brought into the story and I loved the way you managed that! Any chance
Aguna chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
That was so fluff :)
Tinochka chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Why didn't JKR read this your fanfic and change the ending of two last books?) I mean, this is sooooo ideal - Albus&Minerva together, happy, with little child next to them... And Snape is also alive and happy with his bear!)

Thanks for writing such a joyful story))
Annabanana 11 chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Please, please can you update with another chapter soon as I would love to see what happens next, especially with snape and hermione and the rest of the family, also, you haven't updated in a while and I am desperate to see how the story continues. Thanks .

Ps. I really think that snape and hermione should become romantically involved, just a suggestion. Thank you .
Karli chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE READ YET! PLZ PLZ WRITE MORE! I love the ending of the second story and the first was really cute.
glowshadow chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I absolutely adore this! It was both funny and very sweet (:

One of my favorite stories on here. Do you plan on writing a third chapter or some sort of epilogue? It would be great!
EleKat chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
OMG so funny! Is there going to be another chapter? It was really good. and if you are updating i would love to read another chapter
purefaith91 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Both of your chapters have been very lovely and so sweet. Stella giving away her teddy reminded me of my daughter who said that "everyone needs a bear to sleep with" when giving away one of her care bears to a not so happy man visiting at our house. Your chapters caused me to cry through my smiles. Love it. p
Coronach chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
lovely story

its maybe an idea to write an sequel about when Stella is older?