Reviews for Bittersweet Hurt
Just a Thought chapter 12 . 1/8
I absolutely adored this fic. It left me sympathizing with dear Edward, hoping that one day he will find a way to escape. The situation just made the plot thicken with heartache and pain, and by the end all I was left with was the thought that should Edward have a dramatic death, the better. It would have served Carlisle a nicely earned lesson. The price of illusions is reality filled with all that could have been disappearing before our eyes. A very ironic thing that thinking beings don't usually see. On another note, it reminded me of the lyrics from Tim Buckley's, Song to the Siren and the poem Longing by Matthew Arnold. I insist you read Longing. It has a "bittersweet-ish" theme to it. And good-luck on your journey though you probably don't need it for you write incredibly well.
Sincerely,
Just a Thought
Textcrazy chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
I want to cry
milkywaymidnight chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
I really liked this story a lot! I'm a complete sucker for angst/romance. I was just hoping they'd get together in the end, but I really enjoyed it despite that. Thanks so much for writing C/E slash! Sadly, it's pretty hard to find long stories for them that are finished.
hopeless mitsuki chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
thaks you it was a beautiful story, it makes me cry a little and "angels and devils" is absolutely wonderful! again, thanks
CayStar chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
Beautiful, heartbreaking story! Can't blame Edward for being angsty after that!
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
Enjoyable. Thank you
latbfan chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I have been eager for SM to finish (hopefully) Midnight Sun for moments like this, lost from the films and books narrated by little girls. But yes, Edward was the first, the first companion Carlisle made, who presumably spawned the rest of the Cullen clan. So lovingly rendered. I can't wait to read more!
KW2009 chapter 12 . 9/15/2012
Good story. Found the smut a bit much. Not sure why as I'm pretty used to it, but it sort of stood out from the rest of the story I guess.
KW2009 chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
I wonder if this will retain the same format as all other carlwards I've read.
KW2009 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Ooooooooo
Zelda Ray chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
I loved it! You dont see much of the Carlisle and Edward being lovers before Esme came along. I see vampires as being of sex and blood. And I always thought that Carlisle changed Edward because he was lonely and why else would he change him if he didn't want him in his life? Keep up stories like this we need more of them!
cbzoo chapter 12 . 1/3/2012
a sad angst filled story but very well written
cbzoo chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
poor Carlisle
cbzoo chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
wow
nitsuAPJ chapter 12 . 11/17/2011
It has been my pleasure and a great honor to read this very unusual and extreamly enjoyable story.

Well done!