Reviews for Bittersweet Hurt
72345 chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Posting this again because of computer problems! I love your writing style! Beautiful yet economical. Thanks so much for sharing this story with us. H.
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
W-o-w. Absolutely stunningly well written! Please continue. Soon!
boots-7 chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
You've got me on the edge of my seat here, Minerva :D

This is fantastic so far! I can't wait to read more! _
Iamwiththewolf chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
I know I didn't want to use a cliché... Yet, I can only say it's really one of the best fanfics I have ever read. - It's so much more than just a fanfic IMHO.

I wanted to write something else - but now I'm lost for words.

So I just thank you again for the scenery, for the feeling.
Iamwiththewolf chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Actually I should reflect a bit before writing my review. I don't want to write something that would only sound like one of this typical "beautiful - awesome - great - update soon - I love your story"-reviews.

Your story certainly deserves better.

After reading the 3rd paragraph I was loving it, deeply in love with your wonderful way of writing details, your talent of creating this unique atmosphere of sadness, hope and longing. You drew me into the story, into Carlisle's mind.

Thank you.

I adore your writing.
Simply Fantastic chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
wonderfully written so far...update soon!
Ksangi chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
I like how you get inside of Carlisle's head. Apparently Edward inherited some of his angst from "Dear Old Dad". *grin*
RainaSukiMiyuki chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
I enjoyed this story so far, I can't wait to read the rest of it.
ii-Kitsumi-ii chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
YOUR STORY IS GREAT! I cant wait for the next chapter your doing such and awsome job! w

Keep up the awsome work!
G0THIC G0DD3S5 chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
Um, I am not into the whole gay thing but you right really well, and i just love it- um, will this ever become esme x carlisle or just edward and carlisle- update soo n
White Admiral chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
o_o

You are such a good writer! D I'm seriously trembling with envy here! Please update soon. I'll be waiting. 8D
stupidvampires101 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I wan't sure at first about Carlisle and Edward having "feelings" for eachother. But, I loved the first chapter and can't wait for more!
Ksangi chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Impressive. Very well written. I could "see" the scene. And my sensibilities will be quite intact at the end of Chapter 12. I just hope you take it to it's conclusion and not let any negative feedback dissuade you. People have to lighten up, Fan Fiction is just that, a place where it is permissable to borrow the characters and put them into your "fan created" world.
unicorn1293 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
wait is this edward and carlisle,or esme and carlisle

Update ASAP!