Reviews for Bittersweet Hurt
bouncy 72 chapter 8 . 10/28/2010
Carlisle is an asshole. I can't believe he even thought he loved Edward. If he truely loved him he wouldn't have given up. He has eternity to search for him for Pete's sake, and what two freaking months after he chases away the boy he "loves". He's chamging someone else. Selfish bastard.
bouncy 72 chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
Oh no...not Esme. She's going to ruin it all. Poor Edward, I actually feel quite angry with Carlisle.
bouncy 72 chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
Oh no... I hope nothing bad is goingto happen.
bouncy 72 chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
Hmm you were right. That was hot! :)
bouncy 72 chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
They're so sweet together. Another lovely chapter!
bouncy 72 chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
Shame that would have been so difficult for Carlisle, with nothing to compare it to but his own change. I'd forgotten that the change can take longer than 3 days too.
bouncy 72 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Wow, Edward has being dreaming of Carlisle, talk about kismet. I hope the change is not to hard on him.
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Poor Carlisle. To be alone for so long. Maybe Vampires are slightly different, but I think I would go mad being alone for so long. Beautifully written. Thank you for the chapter
Amber1983 chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
Wow, just discovered this story and LOVE IT. So beautifully told, already their relationship is so incredibly sweet. And the building sexual tension is great. Can't wait to read on. A x
hotandcold chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
I just found this fic while trolling through old recs on TLYDF.

I absolutely love it and just rec'd it to a group of friends on facebook.

So good! I love how you created a twist on their pasts but intertwined it flawlessly and believably into the story we already know and love.
Elle chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
Wow! That was so heartbreakingly sweet. I generally don't read angsty stories, and probably would have avoided this one had I known how sad it was. However, I'm so very glad I did read it. Your writing is a breath of fresh air. Not only is this well-written the plot makes sense! Let me repeat, the plot makes sense! I understand why Carlisle loves Edward so much but has to be with Esme. It's all so simple and yet complex. And that is the mark of a really great writer.
shoefreak37 chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
The smut in this chapter was lovely. You did a great job in the last few paragraphs weaving a sense of foreboding. Im looking forward to the next.
shoefreak37 chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
That was very erotic. Theres something about the hunt...reading about these vamps giving themselves over to their senses. Great job. Looking forward to the next.
shoefreak37 chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
That was very sweet - the tentative touching between the two. On to the next. :)
shoefreak37 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Great transformation scene! I really loved that last line. Looking forward to what comes next!
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »