Reviews for Bittersweet Hurt
shoefreak37 chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
You captured Carlisles torment very well. The imagery was very vivd in this chapter. Im assuming you started writing this before New Moon came out? I rather like the differences from canon so far. :) Thanks for writing.
shoefreak37 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Excellent beginning. Youve planted a lovely seed here for the edward/carlisle relationship. Im looking forward to seeing where you take this. Ive been looking for a good milti-chap story of this pairing thats all vamp for awhile. Thanks for writing. :)
Vani88 chapter 12 . 6/10/2010
Lovely amazing incredible... I loved this, and the best part was the ending, I mean, it's sad in a way, but like you said it also fits perfectly into the storyline... Great job
tjbaby chapter 12 . 5/15/2010
This was a fantastic little piece. I loved it. thank you.
tjbaby chapter 11 . 5/15/2010
Oh see, this is what I thought it would be like for them... I love it.
tjbaby chapter 10 . 5/15/2010
"But he has always been a fool for Carlisle." *sigh, fave line. Says sooo much.
tjbaby chapter 9 . 5/15/2010
Interesting... The story was cutting. How horrendous.
tjbaby chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
*sob* oh dear...
tjbaby chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
Oh dear. I don't know which to feel sorry for. I love the way you have integrated Esme.
tjbaby chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
Steamy. A hunt with a little heat... very very nice!
tjbaby chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
Interesting that Carlisle is the only thing that helps those thoughts out. I like that.
tjbaby chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
oh nice! What a transformation!
tjbaby chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Oh! Edward dreams of him? Oh my, Carlisle... You are so in trouble now.
tjbaby chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Oh my, just stumbled onto this story. So far, hooked. That is such a beautiful and very delicious beginning.
NanaMun chapter 12 . 4/6/2010
That was fantastically written and heart wrenching. I must say, it's rare to come across something this emotionally moving on FF and I'm so happy I found it. Thank you for writing this masterpiece. There is no way in hell for me to picture the story any other way now. This will forever be embedded in my brain.
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »