Reviews for still too early to dream
duj chapter 1 . 7/18
Yes, I could easily see Molly thinking this. But it wasn't Lily's love that saved Harry; it was Snape's. If he hadn't winkled a promise to spare her out of Voldemort, her death would have been as useless as every other murdered parent's.
I don't think so. Fred was an accident. Molly does not think this. If she did she would be irrational and injust and silly and wrong. Molly saved Ginny. And its not only Lily's love, it is her death.
Now, you can only die once. Imagine Molly being able to save Fred by dying herself, and afterwards, Bellatrix would kill Ginny . And maybe then Bellatrix would be able to save Voldemort. Because she kind of loved him too. Fred alive. Molly and Ginny dead. Voldemort ... able to flee, or winning.
I guess Molly would know this.
...Yet, maybe sometimes Molly is that stupid. *sigh*
thx
Charitable Millionaire chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
amazing drabble and poor molly, no mother should have to feel such pain
Rowling's Daughter chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
This is so good! It's realistic and touching, with a brilliant word choice.

However(shame on you)I now have a mental image of Lily screaming profanities at Molly, and that maybe she couldn't have saved Fred, but she saved Ginny, and that there are casualties in a war and Molly should just GET THE FUCK OVER IT. And Molly would be too busy crying to talk back, because she knows Lily is right.

Actually, I like this image. Could you write something about it? Please?
MultiFangirlKim chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
I think my heart just cracked a bit. Short, sweet and to the point.
hydro-serpent58 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Damn.

Was not expecting that.

I love how straightforward and blunt you are, the shortness just made the point even more powerful and poignant.
KiraLiven chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Oh my god. I can't. This is 116 words, and I'm already tearing up. omg. I can't even. But she saved Ginny, didn't she? :'( 3 Just. Lovely.
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Wow. That actually makes sense...
belle chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
heartbreacking. it makes me cry everytine i read it.
Los Buenos Fics y Sus Autores chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Hello!

I’m writing to tell you that your story has been recommended in the forum Los Buenos Fics y sus Autores (Good Fics and their Authors) for being considered a good work.

Thanks for your contribution to the fandom!
We'reAllMad chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This is really, really impressive writing. It's so short, yet so powerful and harsh.
coraluna chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Wow, um, ouch.

Totally not what I was expecting when I clicked the link for this story - though, to be honest, I don't really think I was expecting much at all, except a rather interestingly short read that my mind could stand to take in at 1:29 AM.

Nonetheless, that hurt my heart a bit.
firewhiskeyfirebolt chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Sobbing.
Anna Pautt chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I'd read this story in Spanish, but, wow, the magic in this story is amazing, because I agree with Molly, for that reason, Sometimes, I hates J. K. Rowling, Why had she had to kill Fred? Grrrr. Well, Thank you for give us it.

Regards, Anna Pautt ;)
Escristora chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Absolutely touching. I was wondering why Molly could hate Lily, but you surprised me. I didn't expect this. Such a powerful story in a few lines... Perfect.