Reviews for still too early to dream
luckicharmsleprechaun chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
amazing drabble and poor molly, no mother should have to feel such pain
Rowling's Daughter chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
This is so good! It's realistic and touching, with a brilliant word choice.

However(shame on you)I now have a mental image of Lily screaming profanities at Molly, and that maybe she couldn't have saved Fred, but she saved Ginny, and that there are casualties in a war and Molly should just GET THE FUCK OVER IT. And Molly would be too busy crying to talk back, because she knows Lily is right.

Actually, I like this image. Could you write something about it? Please?
NyxKeo chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
I think my heart just cracked a bit. Short, sweet and to the point.
hydro-serpent58 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Damn.

Was not expecting that.

I love how straightforward and blunt you are, the shortness just made the point even more powerful and poignant.
KiraLiven chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Oh my god. I can't. This is 116 words, and I'm already tearing up. omg. I can't even. But she saved Ginny, didn't she? :'( 3 Just. Lovely.
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Wow. That actually makes sense...
belle chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
heartbreacking. it makes me cry everytine i read it.
Los Buenos Fics y Sus Autores chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Hello!

I’m writing to tell you that your story has been recommended in the forum Los Buenos Fics y sus Autores (Good Fics and their Authors) for being considered a good work.

Thanks for your contribution to the fandom!
We'reAllMad chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This is really, really impressive writing. It's so short, yet so powerful and harsh.
coraluna chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Wow, um, ouch.

Totally not what I was expecting when I clicked the link for this story - though, to be honest, I don't really think I was expecting much at all, except a rather interestingly short read that my mind could stand to take in at 1:29 AM.

Nonetheless, that hurt my heart a bit.
firewhiskeyfirebolt chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Sobbing.
Anna Pautt chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I'd read this story in Spanish, but, wow, the magic in this story is amazing, because I agree with Molly, for that reason, Sometimes, I hates J. K. Rowling, Why had she had to kill Fred? Grrrr. Well, Thank you for give us it.

Regards, Anna Pautt ;)
Escristora chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Absolutely touching. I was wondering why Molly could hate Lily, but you surprised me. I didn't expect this. Such a powerful story in a few lines... Perfect.
OnginalMaz chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
That's such a stunningly harsh view and one I honestly think a grieving mother might take. At the end of the day, that's all Molly reaaly was.
ashbfajkc chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Please excuse me while I go cry in a corner.