Reviews for The Secret's In The Telling
hater202 chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
ever gonna update again
xWhite Winged Angelx chapter 14 . 10/4/2009
this is fantastic story! i really hope brooke, peyton, and lucas make up. i love this story a lot. update soon!
RJMoonspell4 chapter 14 . 6/6/2009
Good work.
chase the memories chapter 14 . 2/28/2009
i just read this story and it's getting good so far... i totally love haley/peyton friendship alot... can't wait to see what happen next to brooke, peyton and lucas... please update this soon... you did awesome job on this...
demeter18 chapter 14 . 2/27/2009
Love the story-I too always wanted to know what had happened during the summer for all the characters that stayed behind in tree hill. If this is how the show had written it-then that would have been a better way for the love story to play out. Great Work!
LPLover87 chapter 14 . 1/11/2009
i just read the whole thing i loved it. I like ur writing and i hope that peyton and brooke become friends again and i hope everything goes well for naley UDS!
tmt4life chapter 14 . 12/20/2008
Great story so far, update soon!
WDE11 chapter 14 . 12/16/2008
Although LP going behind Brooke's back was not right (and I appreciate the apology that LP was trying to give her), I still can't get over that Brooke was initially willing to go after someone that Peyton obviously liked. Can Brooke really be all that surprised that they found each other again? Thanks for the update!
jamyj30 chapter 14 . 12/16/2008
loved it, great update, cant wait for more, update soon
desrm chapter 14 . 12/16/2008
wtf, apparently I forgot to review! lmao.

as always, fantastic chapter, love! This beach party was so much better than the one on the show- no doubt. lol.

The LP in Luke's bedroom made me swoon big time. damn. It was sexy, then it was so sweet. sigh.

“Seriously Luke, this is it for us. I’m not leaving you again, I promise. With or without Brooke… I’m in this relationship for good.” - that just about made me faint. It's exactly what I wanted to hear her say. Freaking perfect.

BP still fighting still makes my heart break, I miss them. But Brooke being pissed makes me happy a little, haha.

NP makes my life, enough said.

The end... LP dancing... I teared up a little. So beautiful. And the last sentence gives me hope.

Can't wait for more my KZ, you know I love it, and you!
Jessica chapter 14 . 12/16/2008
I loved it. Update soon.
kylielink chapter 14 . 12/16/2008
good chapter
englishpetal chapter 14 . 12/16/2008
I've only just started reading this story but I love it! All the LP is great and I love that you include so much LH, PH and NP as well - we need more of those friendships on the show. Hope that Brooke is starting to realise that LP belong togther and we get more great BP stuff!
LPlover chapter 14 . 12/16/2008
I love lovey dovey Lucas and Peyton,what else I can say lol Anyway I can see Brooke starting to accept the fact they're meant to be.
Fanfictionlover102 chapter 14 . 12/16/2008
great chapter keep up the good work