Reviews for Of Birthdays And Parties
Kaarina Helvete chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
Aww, this story is so cute! I love Cloud so much... I want to draw him in jeans and a white shirt now _ Must read more of your stuff! Wonderful.
purinai chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
o.o!
Lilytoby chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
This was a great story! You're great at writing CloudxTifa.

Lilytoby
sana-chan9 chapter 5 . 2/15/2008
cute!
ClotiNotCleris chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
original and sweet! Keep updating!
LoveYourLife77 chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
oh my gawd update hurry must know whaht happens between those two ahahah
CallMeClandestine chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
cool, thanks 4 the quick update! i wonder what Tifa and Cloud's conversation is gonna be like, or if they'll have one, or if... i dunno! i'm just very curious to see how things turn out and i love how the plot has developed. looking forward 2 ur update!
StrifeClouds chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
I really liked your story. Keep up the great work & post some more chapters soon!
Bmangaka chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
So the right thing to do! Go TIFA!
DynastyWARRIORS chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
I like this story...no LUV IT!

aww poor tifa...cloud still thinks of aerith once again...BUT THEY WILL BE TOGETHER WONT THEY?

anywayz i luv each chapter the dancing part and the shopping part EVERYTHING I LIKE :)

hope ya update soon!

*if u update soon :) i'll add it to my fave :)*
elebelly chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
OMG! update soon! damn you ending it there, i wanna see both of their reactions! update soon!
Chocoboface chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
lol, Cloud puts up such a fuss about changing his appearance. I wonder how everyone else with react to his new outfit, hm, should be interesting. I hope he actually goes down to the party...if not, I'm sure Tifa will track him down XD. Looking forward to the next chappie ]
Silent Deathbringer chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
cloud actually trying to look NICE run every one the worlds comin to an end but seriously it was really good and i cant wait for next chp
TheCicada chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
Hehe! Emo at a party. I SO want to see the results!
Bmangaka chapter 3 . 1/29/2008