Reviews for Guardian Angel
Mireads chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Great
lovepup63 chapter 9 . 12/31/2009
please dont give up on this story

at least tell me if you do

but dont!
amy brooks chapter 9 . 11/14/2009
UPDATE NOW THAT IS THE WORST PLASE TO STOP IT UPDATE PLEASE A TWILIGHT CAZY FAN
cosmoGirl666 chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
Hey please update soon!
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 9 . 7/2/2009
Hey! It's good and all, but... what now?

Go on! Please, update!
KylieCullen chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
ome really you met him? you are so lucky i want to meet him and all the cast of twilight!
Tomnomlinson chapter 9 . 4/13/2009
Omg ur so lucky!

I envy u!

Please update a chapter asap please!
boyslikegirls21 chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
yay
Double Spell chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
uh... idk if the "flames don't bother us" thing actually works... considering the only way to kill a vampire is to rip them apart in burn the pieces, i don't think flames are harmless to them... but i may be wrong...
Dammit-Sherlock chapter 9 . 12/4/2008
HEY! WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED FOR SUCH A LONG TIME! PLEASE UPDATE! I KNOW I'M NOT ONE TO TALK AND THE CAPS ARE ANNOYING BUT PLEASE UPDATE! And also, if you can't finish it, put it up for adoption, I know lot's of people (Cough-me-cough) would want to take the story in. Please update soon and awesome story.

~VampsforChamps62

ME IS JEALOUS
BstFriend-of-ClumsierThanBella chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
omg! its so gd!

lol

i can't believe she's an angel!

v v gd!
clumsy2death chapter 9 . 9/17/2008
I love this story!please update soon!
gottalovethemCullens chapter 8 . 9/6/2008
This is one of the awesomest stories of a diffrent kind of Twilight that I have read! This story is awesome and you are an awesome writer! You should definitely keep writing to this story! PLease! I love it!
janex chapter 9 . 8/19/2008
dont stop updating this is really good and thats awesome you saw the jcob actor man i wish i couldve seen him because i need to get my books signed but ya i cant wait forr your next chapter.