Reviews for Living Arrangements
It interesting I have never really read some thing like this but I like it
Blackbird0 chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
Awwwwww! They are the best couple ever! Ahhh! I love them so much! Please write more, I so badly want to read more about them:D
Guest chapter 13 . 1/14/2014
How cute! kakashi gets shy! And he gets a Pervy side too! Heh heh heh
Guest chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
Oh kakashi, you awkward nerd you hehehe that was so cute though! An embarrassed kakasi is such a fun read
mlg-pringles chapter 21 . 1/5/2014
AWWWWW! *fangirls with creepy expression*
You can just imagine the kiss scene after that! SQUEAL!
th3craft3r chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
Aw... perhaps the most romantic chapter in my opinion :) so sweet :)
AnonymousM chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
You can't teach an old dog new tricks :D (I'm going to do a legit review at the end here)
AnonymousM chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Dead men tell no tales... the joys of having a father who is obsessed with maritime stuff :D
figs and pigs chapter 21 . 7/6/2012
Wow this was amazing
OmgItsPocky chapter 21 . 6/15/2012
This is absolutely amazing!

I read it all the way at one go and hell it was beautiful and very well-written!

You developed the friendship between Obito and his two teammates well and it touches me that they never did forget about him even after he died.

ALthough there were somethings that I was wondering, why was Kakashi so scared when someone knock at his door? It was sort of described in a chapter or two that he was shocked or frozen on the spot when someone knocked on the door. Have I missed out that part when Kakashi explained his fears? O.o

And I, as a very weird person who likes some tragedy moments, was hoping that in an ANBU mission, Kakashi would almost die and stuff and he thought of Rin and realized he was in love but well, the part where he had a cardiac arrest was close enough XD It was still awesome!

I was also hoping for a sort-a serious love triangle moment between Benjiro, Rin and Kakashi 'cause it would be cute to see Kakashi jealous! As in seriously jealous! Although those little doubtful moments he had for Benjiro when he thought Benjiro likes Rin was super cute! But it makes me a little awkward when Rin chided them and tell them to stop fighting.

AND THE LAST PART! It is beautiful!

I can't imagine him saying. "You" to Rin for her question! Can you imagine how surprise and shock she would be? This is such a sweet and touching story! I'm really happy that you completed this and I'm really glad I passed by this story! :)

There is just not enough love for this story! Perhaps it's the fact that there's little KakaRin fans and stuf but seriously, this is the best!

Thank you so much! This is the best KakaRin story I ever came across! :D
bethieboox3 chapter 21 . 7/28/2011
Oh my! I just turned into a Rin and Kakashi fan several days ago and this was one of the first stories that I have come across about this pairing. This story is amazing! Just thought I'd let you know. (:
Sacred3 chapter 21 . 1/6/2011
love this story absolutely beautiful
Buzybeez chapter 21 . 6/12/2010
I love the ending! Great story. I hope you right more Kakashi-Rin fics!
Buzybeez chapter 17 . 6/12/2010
Awww, Rin leaves the apartment! so sad...but its good to see that she's doing it to work her problems out.
Buzybeez chapter 11 . 6/12/2010
I simply looovveee this chapter. Rin is so adorable and i felt so sad when Kakashi had to say goodbyes to his students!

Your an awesome writer!