Reviews for Living Arrangements
Hayoen chapter 18 . 4/15/2020
...I like Benjiro. He's great and he reminds me of myself hehe always trying t o get my friends to make up whenever they get in a massive fight... hehe...
Hayoen chapter 11 . 4/14/2020
I enjoy how you based that team off the future Team 7 with a few tweaks there and there (especially love Haruhi's parting words XD) but somehow I feel like all three are going to end up dead and I really don't want that...
Loving how Kakashi and Rin are gradually growing closer; I know it's not the most popular of ships but I really love KakaRin they're so cuuuuuuuttttttteeeeee (if written correctly, which are you are doing a good job of :))
Tan Nguyen chapter 1 . 2/28/2020
It very good, keep up the great work
Guest chapter 12 . 6/1/2019
You literally used my favourite poem for the challenge in chapter 12. Why didn't I come across this off before I get most of the answers correct. You are AWESOME.
annapurnarawat1 chapter 21 . 5/28/2019
Great story. Liked it very much
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
It interesting I have never really read some thing like this but I like it
Blackbird0 chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
Awwwwww! They are the best couple ever! Ahhh! I love them so much! Please write more, I so badly want to read more about them:D
Guest chapter 13 . 1/14/2014
How cute! kakashi gets shy! And he gets a Pervy side too! Heh heh heh
Guest chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
Oh kakashi, you awkward nerd you hehehe that was so cute though! An embarrassed kakasi is such a fun read
serenity.smeraldo chapter 21 . 1/5/2014
AWWWWW! *fangirls with creepy expression*
You can just imagine the kiss scene after that! SQUEAL!
InfraSup chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
Aw... perhaps the most romantic chapter in my opinion :) so sweet :)
AnonymousM chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
You can't teach an old dog new tricks :D (I'm going to do a legit review at the end here)
AnonymousM chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Dead men tell no tales... the joys of having a father who is obsessed with maritime stuff :D
figs and pigs chapter 21 . 7/6/2012
Wow this was amazing
OmgItsPocky chapter 21 . 6/15/2012
This is absolutely amazing!

I read it all the way at one go and hell it was beautiful and very well-written!

You developed the friendship between Obito and his two teammates well and it touches me that they never did forget about him even after he died.

ALthough there were somethings that I was wondering, why was Kakashi so scared when someone knock at his door? It was sort of described in a chapter or two that he was shocked or frozen on the spot when someone knocked on the door. Have I missed out that part when Kakashi explained his fears? O.o

And I, as a very weird person who likes some tragedy moments, was hoping that in an ANBU mission, Kakashi would almost die and stuff and he thought of Rin and realized he was in love but well, the part where he had a cardiac arrest was close enough XD It was still awesome!

I was also hoping for a sort-a serious love triangle moment between Benjiro, Rin and Kakashi 'cause it would be cute to see Kakashi jealous! As in seriously jealous! Although those little doubtful moments he had for Benjiro when he thought Benjiro likes Rin was super cute! But it makes me a little awkward when Rin chided them and tell them to stop fighting.

AND THE LAST PART! It is beautiful!

I can't imagine him saying. "You" to Rin for her question! Can you imagine how surprise and shock she would be? This is such a sweet and touching story! I'm really happy that you completed this and I'm really glad I passed by this story! :)

There is just not enough love for this story! Perhaps it's the fact that there's little KakaRin fans and stuf but seriously, this is the best!

Thank you so much! This is the best KakaRin story I ever came across! :D