Reviews for Just One of the Guys
NHPhoenix24 chapter 1 . 4/5
I like the pace you set in this story. There are many questions and things to get into already.
Just the combination if the twins and Umbridge is explosive.
magicalalice chapter 7 . 3/25
Er mer gerds, I love this! Many much kudos for you, even though this site doesn't have kudos. This fanfic i good and now I'll probably have to read all of it in one night because I love it that much. Thanks for sharing!
TheFeyRa chapter 42 . 2/7
I’ve read this before, and loved it so much I decided to read it again. Great story!
hshepherd1235 chapter 42 . 1/25
aww This so good! loved the storyline and everything, the end part is just funny and I can imagine the twins doing that xx
AllYouNeedIsLove chapter 3 . 12/25/2018
Like the way that Hermione up for Fred and Fred for her ageist Erin she seem like she can be super anoying and lack of of paying attention. I don't mind that neather George or Fred (especially Fred) whan Seamus with Hermione and what to orank himor somthink so he'll back off just as long as it is not going to far unkess he does sime to Hermione the I fine with it. I think Hermione may fave a small crush on Fred.
AllYouNeedIsLove chapter 2 . 12/25/2018
So I was right in thinking the the twins are in a way mad a Seamus and the resin why cool (Im not often right so I surprise when I am) Im gappy for Lee who finally got Angela to say yeslI found it both sweet and Funny that Lee beg Fred to take Angela to the Yule Ball. Fred reading thus cgate I'm guessing that Fred show how beautiful Hermione look at Yule Ball or just maybe he and George heard about her punching Draco. It is a shame that Vikterwas the frist one to see Hermione as a girl and treat her as one although I think Neville was the same as Victer himseeing and treating Hermionelike a girl that is. So George like Katie? Cool beans.
AllYouNeedIsLove chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
Ps: Sorry but was doing this on my cell and for a txt and forgetting that I wasn't doubt went streat to send. So here is the rest of my review.
My favorite thing about the fireworks was the huge dragon that chase Umbrige out in to the courtyard which cause the students even some Slytherins (who were her favorite by far and who seemed to like her) to cheer and even some of the teachers cheered that was epic. I dont think Hermione ever truely minded George's and Fred's pranking untill it wen to far nor do I think she mined their creations she just didn't like that they were testing on the 1st graders (which I can't blame her for) in fact I think she has always been proud of them, just like she appears to in your the twins mad at Seamus because itbki da seem like they might be. So Fred likes likes Hermione cool when did he frist have a liking for her? Was it the Yule Ball? Did he and George find out that she punch Malfoy backed in 3rd year? Was it a crush that to in to him fancying her? Or has he alwas like like her?
AllYouNeedIsLove chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
Love Fred and George and their pranks but the ones that they have gone to far with unless it against Umbrige. Umbrigethe character in the entire Harry Potter series then it would be Belatrex (because of what she did to Hermione and killing Sirius) she was way out there if she and Umbrige went to Hogworts at the same time I think they would be friends.
Loveforwolves143 chapter 42 . 12/5/2018
Beautiful. This is a great story. I loved every second of it.
JC chapter 42 . 11/16/2018
I love you for this story, thank you so much. This is the way I wish it had gone.
JC chapter 11 . 11/9/2018
Bawling my eyes out over Lupin losing Sirius
JC chapter 8 . 11/9/2018
I thought it was a prank worthy of Free and George, Seamus is really dense!
jen3572005 chapter 1 . 11/1/2018
I really liked this story. The one thing I must point out is a real pet peeve of mine in fanfics. A woman's first experience of sex is not supposed to feel painful. There is no "breaking her in" as it is so often called. The hymin is more of a doughnut shape than a straight up barrier. The myth of a painful first time is more to do with an lover not being careful and going to fast. But I digress I loved this story the character development was wonderfully paced, nobody was OOC and the writing style was a pleasure to read. Well done
Beccax95 chapter 42 . 9/27/2018
Loved this wish there was a sequel.
JC chapter 42 . 9/24/2018