Reviews for Just One of the Guys
TheMuggleBornPrincess chapter 42 . 4/7
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
SilentFlame13 chapter 42 . 3/10
Aha lovely ending! I loved the joint proposal!
SilentFlame13 chapter 39 . 3/10
gjfhjkfidfkdfkldfkld - my mind right now! I just have a feeling Fred won't be dead, but everytime I read, in any fic, the part where the wall falls on Fred, I just freeze and want to cry because it means Fremione wouldn't be able to happen anymore! Aaaannnnnnddd the fact you have written him pushing Hermione out of the way is so tragically romantic that I just turn to a puddle of mush while crying on the inside because Fred was hit by the wall!
Sweety chapter 42 . 3/2
This was heart wrenching and amazing and I loved it and ... Just...ArghR...
I love you!
Spparks chapter 15 . 2/23
*PUKE* Sirius, I mean Remus I am fine with but SIRIUS! I am not that suprised with Draco though I thought that George would be second
Spparks chapter 12 . 2/23
How did charlie beat George! I think George is the hottest but I couldn't vout becuase it already closed but still, George is hotter ( MUCH HOTTER!) Then Charlie.
The Gypsy Scribe chapter 42 . 2/14
I just finished this story, and I just loved it. It was really well written, and I loved how it ended. I noticed a couple of errors, "pomphrey/pomfrey" "you're/your" simple things like that, but this is a long story, it's normal to have a few errors here and there. I love Fred and Hermione together and I think you wrote them both really well. I did like how Fred was with Alicia. Alicia is my name and I quite enjoyed reading "Fred shagged Alicia" ;) I plan on reading some more of your stories
I just found this story and read the whole thing tonight! I hope you still read reviews because I wanted to tell you it was a wonderful story, and I hope I can figure out this website to read more of your work!

Rachel C.
DracoLuva940 chapter 42 . 11/14/2013
Love it! Your such a good writer! when are you going to post the next chapter?
ruthless89 chapter 42 . 11/4/2013
Amazing story!
once.upon.a.time.there.was.me chapter 42 . 11/2/2013
baby, that was a brill ending. ilysm. okay bye
once.upon.a.time.there.was.me chapter 22 . 11/1/2013
sigh i'm reading this to procrastinate, but i felt really bad after reading like 22 chapters and not reviewing, so quick review:
BABE YOU'RE SUCH A PERFECT WRITER. KEEP ON GOING.
SiobhanPhelps chapter 42 . 10/26/2013
I loved this story!
Dixie Chic chapter 42 . 10/10/2013
i demand an epilogue
ohmygosh
i have this empty feeling in my chest now
ThatbeIAshleyy chapter 42 . 9/2/2013
Cutest proposal. Oh my goodness.
1,627 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »