Reviews for Just One of the Guys
Kitten99 chapter 28 . 1/28
The reason no-one thinks Fred should be with Luna is 'cause people are to caught up in the fred-mione relationship!
Kitten99 chapter 15 . 1/28
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ship Hinny (harry and ginny).
All the other fremione pics I've read don't ship that, and it drives me CRAZY!
You are the first I've read that (hopefully) does.

Cat :3
Shadowhunter02 chapter 42 . 1/23
I actually like this story but it kinda seemed a bit rushed through the whole thing. No offence or anything but it just might seem a bit better if you had put much more detail into it it would be like an actual story and not just a fan fiction. I am just helping with some tips if you're interested in writing other stories still. It the best part i loved in the whole story is when Fred and Hermione got together, and when Fred and George proposed at the same time to their wonderful girls.
Thanks for writing this story for it has changed my decision, again, for a pairing for Hermione.
Hope to see more stories,
Shadowhunter02
nemesisswan chapter 8 . 1/19
That was actually a brilliant idea for a prank twins surely would come up with. :)
nemesisswan chapter 6 . 1/19
Sweetheart, this chapter is some kind of cheap soap opera Columbia is known for. :(
nemesisswan chapter 5 . 1/19
Over romantic. You exaggerated. ;) There in now way a 15 years old Ron would DANCE.
nomesey chapter 42 . 12/29/2014
I've just read this for the second time. I LOVE this fic!

The only thing that could make it better is to have a beta read over it. A few times early on in the story it switches between first & third person, and there's a few grammar issues throughout (eg, the incorrect use of their, they're, & there, and your & you're).

Other than that, I HIGHLY recommend this fic!
Love love, love!
attlantica chapter 42 . 12/1/2014
MY HEART IS BURSTING THROUGH MY CHEST
BECAUSE OF YOU
Biji8623 chapter 33 . 11/12/2014
i liked how Harry fell on Molly's "my boys" category :)
Guest chapter 42 . 10/14/2014
This is one of the best. Ever.

I love Fred's I'm-going-to-wait-for-you attitude. I totally imagine him like that and being a really great gentleman.

And you know, if I'd known sooner, I'd definitely join your polls! Especially when Fred and Remus were involved. Oh I just wish I'd been there during your polls. :(

Your humor's quite amusing that it made me laugh every time I read this story. This shows how great of a writer you are. :)

Thank you for this wonderful story. I hope there'll be more stories of Remus-Hermione & Fremione from you.

- Air
Khyharah chapter 42 . 10/8/2014
Ah it ha been so long since I've read good HP fic, especially an HG/FW fic. And I love this. I like that u didn't describe or change the main events of the books. Your universe fit well and is extremely plausible. Excellent excellent :)
Ryuno chu chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
I love how you keep everyone so in character. That bedroom scene though... Damn. I look forward to more of that.
Ryuno chu chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Oh god, oh, god, oh god that was so cute.
1,649 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »