Reviews for Just One of the Guys
General fan chapter 42 . 1/29/2018
Love love loved this story! So well written and great! Keep up the great work x
chainline chapter 42 . 1/14/2018
Great story! Well done!
Angela Molina chapter 36 . 1/11/2018
How come most people forget to include MUDBLOOD being carved into Hermione’s arm?
jaymay49 chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
Loved it!
ysatsce chapter 30 . 9/20/2017
Favorite chapter so far. Good job.
Gibby chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
I HEAT Umbrige heat heat heat heat heat HEAT! She us so evil she is (in a way) worst the Voldemort. I believe one of my favorite part of in both the move and book in The older of the Phoenix was Fred's and George fireworks they were as Hermione called them spectacular. Fred likes Hermione Fred likes Hermione la la la la sorry just happy.
stefanie1955 chapter 42 . 7/7/2017
I love Fred, I mean I really do love him. Of all the character he was the one I always had a crush on while I read the books.
Guest chapter 42 . 7/5/2017
Thought the ending was super, super adorable by the way :) really good story :)
stefanie1955 chapter 34 . 6/16/2017
This fits so well with the cannot story _ I personally like this version more _
stefanie1955 chapter 33 . 6/16/2017
Psh, if anything Hermione will take good care of Harry and Ron xD
stefanie1955 chapter 26 . 6/16/2017
Wonder when they would confess their love?
stefanie1955 chapter 22 . 6/16/2017
Loved it _ I am glad she finally wrote him. The scene with Verity was also funny xD. They are right, the Twins have no sense of privacy with each other, she might as well get used to it. Also, I read a few chapters ago in your comments that Fred would not die. I am so glad about that! 3
stefanie1955 chapter 21 . 6/16/2017
Why would she do this? Sighs* I guess I can see her point, he should have told her, but they never actually had that conversation with him. I feel so sad for Fred. I know how she feels, but she really should write him.
Lovely chapter 10 . 6/16/2017
This meninds me of me and my bf and when we started dating. It's so sweet. I was sighting all the time and I like how slow you are taking it. The tension is building up!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/16/2017
I'm really liking this leo built _
1,993 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »