Reviews for I Spent the Night with Slade
DotsnDoodles chapter 4 . 3/23
Are you going to write the next chapter? It's a great story!
SammPaglia chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
i REALLY like this story. PLEASE update soon. or at least let me know what will happen
ArtemisKingston chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
Woman, you realllllly need to continue writing this story!

I freaking love it!

(mostly because Slade is a sexy beasy.)

Keep up the awesome work!

-your friendly neighborhood Appocalypse
Boris the Puppet chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
Once again, I must say that I adore your Slade. I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw another Slade story! Honestly, I'm too picky with the fan fiction I read. I can't wait for the next chapter!

~BP
SpringBorn chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
I wonder what Slade has up his sleeve? This is getting good. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon.
SoundzofSilence chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
You want contructive criticism? Keep writing! This is interesting, but why is Slade so...perverted?
Aki The Crane chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
Ohh, very intersting. I'm really looking forward to reading more on this.
nuttier-than-an-almond chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Awesome! I look foreward to more!
Syllesta chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
I love it! I think the first four chapters are perfect! (though i might have missed some spelling errors or grammar, not sure but I might have)
SerbiaTakesCtrl chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
I love you for updating! And it was a very well written update at that. No major gramatical error's and what-not; I'm so proud! (Not that I have a reason to be...why am I still talking?)
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
I really like it so far! I just have one question. How does Vanessa know that it's Slade she's talking to? He was always masked when they met before, right?

Keeper-of-the-Cheese
SerbiaTakesCtrl chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
Update. NOW.
Cat at the Dog Show chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Wow! I never imagined that Slade's character could be so lovable :3 but after reading your storys, he's quickly becoming my favotire character out of the show :D
Matrim363 chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Now thats funny, but thats just my opinion. Heres hoping the next chapters are just as good. Good job.
Sakura Katana chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
augh! fire! "sterling reputation" was a good phrase. sorry for the late reviews, but this was super good and funny. update soon!