Reviews for Return of The Masque
Green Sprout chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
This story is a weird one but the pairings are...interesting.

I wouldn't mind reading more to see how in the hell is Gino going to get out of this with his sanity?
Hikarikurai24587 chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
Update please this is really good I am curious to see what happens next.
Bizerko-Kittykins chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
...Whoa. O.O This was wonderful! I love this, how often do you see Zhivago/Gino? I love the way you wrote Gino's arrest; you can just feel how everything is going on, how he knows it's going on but doesn't KNOW it's going on, ya' know?

...I also love the idea of Gino in a dres...Update soon, please!
Sike Saner chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
I liked that italicized scene, first of all; I thought it was neat. I also liked that the note on which this chapter ended was a massacre. Massacre! X3

And even though Gino did not put on that dress, an image of him wearing it (and later on, an image of him murdering people while wearing that dress) appeared in my mind nonetheless, because that's just how my mind is.

And here's some more highlights in the form of favorite excerpts:

Edmund leaned over and kissed him square on the lips. His eyes flew open and he jolted into a sitting position, bumping heads with Edmund along the way and nearly knocking him out.

Johnny touched his lips and growled, “No one kisses me except my-” he looked down at Edmund on the floor and gasped.

XD That was a priceless moment right there.

Cassidy gave a grunt, to make sure no one mistook him for a wall, and then grew silent again.

XD I liked your choice of words there, especially with regards to the "to make sure no one mistook him for a wall" part.
Sike Saner chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
Ouch, talons... o_o;

Anyway, favorite excerpts time! :D

He was hooked up to a heart monitor, which was connected to wires running into his arm. There was a ventilator tube in his throat, and his forehead was heavily bandaged. The blonde man kneeled next to his lover, put Edmund’s hand between his own. He could feel the IV and Edmund’s weak pulse. He sighed, running his lover’s hand across his face. He laid Edmund’s hand beside him on the bed, leaned over and held the side of his head, breathing in the scent of his hair. He still smelled like Edmund, but, barely.

Johnny rested his head on Edmund’s chest, listening to the quiet beating of his heart. “Why you, Edmund? Why you?”

There were some great moments that made me go "d'aww..." in this chapter, and that was one of my favorites among those.

Markov called out to him, and his head shot up. “Edmund?” he cried out, but once his eyes rested on the hollow body of his lover, his shoulders slumped, his head fell.

And that was another of my favorite "d'aww" moments.

He thrust his fist outward, and, without intending to, punched Ian square in the face. Ian stumbled backwards and fell, holding his rather red cheek. “Ah, god, it’s good to see you too, Gino!”

That made me laugh. XD

Well, we have more in common than most people realize.”

“Aside from hating Liam until the end of time?”

“Yes, aside from that.”

“Like what?”

“Hmm…” she put her chin in her palms, “I never really thought about it. Well, I discovered she was adopted, like me. Umm, we both enjoy S. Hito’s classic works…”

“And…?”

“And pina coladas and getting caught in the rain! God, Gino, you’re so nosy!

And so did that! XD

And I really liked the cliffhanger at the end; it makes me all the more interested in wondering what's going to happen next-and I enjoy the heck out of wondering.

So yeah, I enjoyed that chapter and look forward to the next (assuming that that wasn't, in fact, the final chapter; if it was the final chapter, then I apologize for my assumption ; ).

PS: Shame on Aekea for not recognizing domestic partnerships!
Kiba Sniper chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
No, EDMUND! *cue dramatic scream* I wonder what'll happen next, will Edmund die? I hope he won't! I hope Johnny finds a new love soon! *smacked* XD
C.Janeway chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
Just damn... mewantmore! Justthe way you balance Gino's insanity, make it all a different persona, and just the depresion, the angst EdGam... I love you!
Sike Saner chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
First of all, I'm really liking your command of the language here, your choices of words, such as in this part:

And at once the charged at each other, rapier versus talons, Man versus Vampire, in a dazzling array of metal and claw and blood, erupting onto the streets of Durem.

That was frelling cool. o.o Again, just a really good choice of words, I thought.

While I'm at it, here's another particular favorite excerpt:

What a shame, putting away the pure, juicy white meat in some room where it’ll turn to jerky.

I love that line. X3

Another thing I loved: the image you put in my mind of Gino behaving like a kitty. That was priceless. X3

And damn, the ending of the second chapter was incredible. o.o Intense stuff, especially with regards to the image of Edmund we're left with at the very end.
Kiba Sniper chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
WHY, HAI THAR

*FAVES FOR THE LULZ*
Sparoe chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
this is suck a good story _

are you going to write anymore
Keito-san chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
Keep it up!

BTY, love in French is actually amour. Aimer le Sacrifice literally To Love the Sacrifice. You have to be careful when using Babel fish or any other translator.
Vycksta chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Brilliant opening chapter here... and fair play to you for writing NPCs in a gay relationship. -personally ships Moira x Sasha-

No spelling mistakes or grammar errors as far as I can see and the way you ended it has made me want to read more. Plus I think you have everyone in-character, which is also a good thing. 8D