Reviews for Penalty for Passion
kittenamos chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please UPDATE!
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
So good! Well done! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE
wat happened chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
uhhhhhh...y didnt u finish it?
kittenamos chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
I know its been over a 2 years since you updated this story, but could you please write more?

I REALLY want to know what happens next.

- Do Robin and Starfire break up?

- Is Robin going to talk to Star and work this all out?

- Will Starfire listen to Robin?

- Why did Blackfire make a move for Robin?

- Does Blackfire truely have feels for Robin or was it just some way of getting back at Starfire for banishing her from her home planet?

I NEED to know what happens next! Please update!
ddproxcm chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
this is extremely good - hopefully you will find the time to come back and finish it.
lolololololol chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
Please, oh please, don't tell me you're done with this story.

Over a year, perhaps, but still it is able to be finished!

I beg of you! Please, PLEASE update!

I absolutely love this story.

The characters are all in-depth and in-character...

Every trait possible in their real story is described in this incredible fanfic.

How could anyone dislike such a detailed masterpiece?

Quite honestly, I wish you would have finished before I stumbled upon this.

Then maybe, I wouldn't have this aching feeling of displeasure in my heart right now.

The paragraphs may be long but at least they get right to the point-not having any unnecessary or overused words.

To be quite frank, you may be one of the best authors I've ever read from.

And that truly saddens me how you haven't finish this story.

I may go check out some of your other stories and oneshots since I'm practically yearning for more.

Such a sham, indeed, you didn't finish this.

You may be planning on, sure, but I wish you did sooner.

Starfire is utterly heartbroken and there are so many possible plots you could utilize in the next chapter.

I do not see why you did not update it since.

Run short of ideas?

Perhaps Starfire could be drained of her powers, since Tamaraneans' power is based on emotions, and have a problem pop up in the city and she possesses no skill to help out, yet she accompanies them. Blackfire joins in as well, even though she is undoubtedly irritated with her sister for no reason. Starfire is unusually quiet during the battle and pretty much gets in the way. Robin tries to confront her but he doesn't succeed. Erm... then other stuff happens. Hehe. Maybe a bit cliched, but still. It's a plot. _

Anyway, please consider updating.

For me?

Pretty please? :DD

Thank you for composing such a brilliant story and I hope you find the time to update. It would mean a whole lot to me.

Uhh... I honestly hope I did not bore you with this long (and perhaps, dull) review. Please forgive me if I did!

But thank you again!

You inspired me a great deal.

-heather[:
sta-r-obin Natalie XD chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
this is so so so so so so so so good! i think i have a new favorite! please update soon! i just hope thwy get back together!
InTheYearOfTheCat chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
I want to see Robin get together with Blackfire.
prettylilah chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
Ack! please finish this quickly! That was just awful, stupid evil sisters... Hey, would starfire shoot green stuff at Robin? Probably not, but I'm sure he'd be plenty scared if she glowed at him a little. Yes, good job, finish please!
vballqueen1792 chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
omg omg omg omg omg omg omfg! that was...wow...i mean wow. no Blackfire ah bitch! how could she...oh wait she's Blackfire. Poor Star that's rough, damn what will Robin do? you must i mean must must must must must update soon!
danielle chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
OMG! That situation would totally suck, and yeah i bet he does wish he could just drop dead. And considering how unpredictable Starfire can be i can't wait for her reaction. update soon please. :0)
ThEnAmEsGiGi chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
I liked this chapter a lot. It wasn't too serious at all really. It was serious enough for the situation. I just can't wait to find out how Starfire will react cause damn! if i walked in on my boyfriend like that with my sister. whoo boy you better believe there will be repercussions! Please update again soon. I wonder...was the only reason why Blackfire was coming onto Robin like that was because of Starfire? hm. Well update!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
ouch. well, I guess BB, Rae and Cy just got the answer to their question. too bad Star had to see that, though. Please, though, no suicide. that just flicks people off. good, in a slightly twisted, wierd way.
inu-rulz chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
hes a fucking idiot, (srry about my language) shes a fucking son of an ass bitch and i feel so sorry for starfire right now that its not even funny! update soon...