Reviews for Energized on High Grade
SweetSpark22 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
HA! I never even considered the lambo twins would be into voyeurism. I like'em even more, now. Course, there will never be a better mech for me than Optimus.
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
This chapter was a very good way to end the story. :)
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Run Ironhide run! XD. I loved the first chapter and this one.
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Oh the twins are in big trouble. XD.
DarkMagicianExorsist chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
GREAT story! I was laughing my aft off when Optimus fell over from the shock!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
RubberSoull chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
aw! this was such a cute story! and very hot! -big pervy grin-

keep up the great work!
Jovianokami chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
So...is there going to be a squeal to this?
Fang Cullen chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
Very hot! Love it! Thanks for writing!
Succoria chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Awz! You should write another chapter! 3
Dena Gray chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
aw! so sweet! loved the story. :) off to read the other one, now!
Dena Gray chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
OH NO! wrong answer, Hide! LOL funny! cute cute cute! next!
Dena Gray chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
LOL! Love it! off to read more!
Chimeraone chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
Twins? Wow! Prime & Elita have lashed out pretty well last night... and the morning XD

Great fic, fantastic dialogues and nice characterization; I was laughing for the whole time.

Hope there will be a sequel ;P
Bunnylass chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
Okay, last one :)

Their on the FLOOR! Haha! - 'Optimus glanced around then laughed. He had no idea they ended up on the floor.' I love him in this, he's so relaxed...not surprising *smirk*

- “Bummer,” LMAO! I thought it was hysterical when he said that! Just imagining Optimus using that word...it's funnier than when he says, 'My bad!'

Oh boy...domestic disbute my aft! Poor Hide...maybe next time, he'll be a little quicker on the uptake, lol. He got shrapnel in the ass? *splutter* too...funny...haha.

Aww, poor Mia...it's kinda cute how much she loves Hide...and their legendary disputes...they're just priceless!

I was fritzing when I found out their having twins! *squee* AWESOME! Lol. Lil mini Optimus' running around...YA! COOLIO!

HE FAINTED! Holy primus, I'd have been laughing hard too! I don't blame Hide and Ratch...poor boss bot! That's gonna leave a mark, hehe :D

Aww, he's gonna give her a sparkling! Ya! And why am I not surprised that Sunny and Sides were watching! Couple of pervs, lol. - “I hope you two fraggers took notes!” he yelled'

HAHA, Wicked story dude! It just had to be done :D