Reviews for One Last Hunt With Dad
Iniysa chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I think there should be more! LOL. Loved this!

Lauren
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
loved this one thanks
jucajo chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Awesome story! It was a great way to end it but I cant resist asking for a sequel! Just have to know what happens after John finds them. Thanks for sharing.
WofOZ chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Such an awesome, cute story! I loved it and I'm happy you ended it where you did instead of draggin it out like so many other authors do. I'll keep an eye out for anymore stories you do!
Painshadow chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Oh... Please write more... write more...

Sequel sequel *jumps up an down waving flags*

absolutly loved it!
nocturnal08 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Aw. That was amazing! I loved the premise and the veil deceptions as they talked around what they both knew. Dean's anger seemed very real, as well as Sam's sincerity. John seems pretty messed up; good thing the boys were there to watch his back. I bet he'll be pissed when he finds out! (are you sure that's the end? :p)
WWDWD chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I loved your innovative spin on reuniting the boys with their dad! Expecting more of it soon.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
That was fun.

I really enjoyed your story. I love how John eventually recognized 'Charles' and Sam as his sons.

It was interesting how the brothers were suppose to come back in time to help their father and yet not stay, but if they had not stopped Mae what would have happened to the Impala. So I think they will find a way to get back to the future because how will they ever know to come back in time, oh the complex twists of time travel, but I agree with Dean, at least he knows what stocks to invest his money unless John ends up spending it on ammunition.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Awesome fic!
Barbware chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I read through this story and I just have to say, well done! This is awesome from start to finish, and I'm really looking forward to the sequel!
Rose chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Awesome! I loved John! Please, I'd love to to read a sequel!

Nimrodel chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Wonderful!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
OMG what an awesome story! I loved having Sam and Dan come to the past to help their dad on a hunt! It was also nice to know that John recognized who they were and then let them know it later!

I'd love to se an epilogue or sequel to this showing John's reaction when he waskes up in the morning and finds hi older sons sleeping in the impala!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008