Reviews for What you find in a forest
DoH-Endstufe chapter 12 . 10/16/2009
Hi! I think your story is very, very well written! I'd die to read more from it, but there isn't more :O

Are you planning to go on with the story? :P
MrChoco chapter 12 . 4/18/2009
This is a good story! Please update!
An Excited Reviewer chapter 12 . 3/16/2009
This is such a cute story! Originally, I didn't plan on reviewing but when I read that Author Note Chapter I thought it might make you motivated. I also noticed A LOT of spelling errors but that can be fixed, right? For example: "ladies (possesion)" the correct term for it is "lady's (possesion). That and "your hurt" the correct word is "you're hurt". I'm pretty sure you know that but just incase. I cannot wait for the next chapter! I wonder if Zelda's still a princess...If she is, then the gaurds can't be too far from looking for her then? How cruel. I'm not sure but I don't think you told us what happened to Zelda in the first place. If you have, sorry then! I was too excited for their relationship to begin. Well, enough of my rambling, get going with that next chapter! .
soitsizzi chapter 10 . 11/12/2008
love this story its the first story i read on here i read parts of it on your DA acount and then i came here to read the rest hope u update soon
SharkbaitSekki chapter 12 . 9/30/2008
lol nice story! i have nothing more to write. AWESOME!
Unknown-River chapter 12 . 9/27/2008
please continue, this story is very interesting and i would like to read more!
Unknown-River chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
very nice!
Own.Little.World chapter 12 . 8/24/2008
Lovely story! I really like it! Lots of detail! Plz update soon!
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 12 . 8/2/2008
Nice chapter. I love how Link fell out of his chair! LOL! That was so funny! So it looks like Ilia and Zelda are getting along nicely. That's good. I like how Zelda told them she was from Castletown since that's really close to where she lives. Though it's far in terms of rank between her and the town residents. Well, I can't wait for the next chapter!
JamesRKS chapter 12 . 7/17/2008
I love it. so how's this gona go? after zelds recovers are u gona have them go to the castle together to save Hyrule together or are U just gona end it?

I'd like U to continue it if U could though. _
Generala chapter 12 . 7/16/2008
Certainly Zelda is hiding something and Colin knows that. This is going to be interesting.
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 12 . 7/12/2008
Good chapter!

Dirt Rider
Lady.Zayriah chapter 12 . 7/12/2008
Well it is a good thing that you updated. Who knows... perhaps there will be some Link and Zelda fluffiness in the near future!
Lvmj chapter 12 . 7/12/2008
This was a great chapter. It makes you feel the calm atmosphere at the house but then change to when Ilia questioned Zelda, which was totally unexpected and was quite well worded. The whole Link falling with the chair was priceless, very good scene.

-Lvmj
Irelandgal131 chapter 11 . 7/2/2008
yay! Great story so far! I cant wait to see what happens and where you take us. Update soon!